PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Standoff #2

Jose
27-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Halo everybody.

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:yr49Qw2VKjDRWM:http://www.findagrave.com/photos250/photos/2007/171/20005861_118245412395.jpg
Pedro

http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:IEQLcTZHh9abpM:http://www.party4me.co.uk/images%255C92011.jpg
Jose

Jose: AFL a bit quiet this week although what did that Crows boy Bradley Symes do to himself? Long blue gloves from the wrist to the elbow is not a good look.
Pedro: Apparently he fell off the boot of a car when it went over a speed bump.
Jose: Back home this happens a bit when our fellow amigos are trying to sneak into America but its very strange here in Australia. Maybe he was trying to sneak into Victoria?
Pedro: He has all the makings of a future Steve Johnson maybe?
Jose: Do you think Crow Superemo Neil Craig sees the funny side of this?
Pedro: No way Jose, two broken arms makes every little job hard. That Symes chico better have good friends and a very understanding girlfriend. He might have to stay off the spicy Burritos for a while to avoid making friends into enemies.

Jose: What about Aaron Edwards?
Pedro: I no understand these chicos, so privileged but so loco.

Jose: We went along on Friday to the practice game which was good.
Pedro: Si, a bit of action but not a big crowd, we tried to get the Mexican wave going but everyone looked at us like we were loco.
Jose: El Rocket Man likes to work them hard?
Pedro: He is a very intense man and we might have to get him to relax one night with a couple of tequila's.

Jose: The Fijian experiment caused a few problems?
Pedro: Yes, one day we will have a Mexican chico playing but that will be no problemo because we really know how to work around immigration rules.
That new Fijian teenager did some running around. I was told, he looked like a pollo with its head cut off! But like us, he is still learning the game.

Jose: Who did you think were the stars of the session? For me it was the Griff.
Pedro: He was very good but Higgins impressed me the most.

Jose: David Hille got stung by a big stinga?
Pedro: Yes, the AFL must do something about all these attacks. I am told that is now 3 players from the Dandy Stingrays that have been stung by those Stingas. Coincidence? Who's next?...Boumann?
Jose: With all that hair could you imagine how tall he would be if he was stung? He would look like an Aussie Don King or even Kramer.
Pedro: Ha Ha, Hille must have been intenso pain and he will now not play against us in Darwin.

Jose: The team is just about ready for that trip to Darwin?
Pedro: Yes, The Corn Dog and El Rocket Man both agreed on the boys having the long weekend off so it's now just a case of who they pick.
Pedro: The Corn Dog is hugely popular and has mucho influencia you know.
Jose: I'll say, I think nothing goes on here at WOOF or at the Bulldogs without Corn Dog's approval.

Jose: I heard that a sponsor from last year Ezyblondes has not paid all it's money.
Pedro: I say we call Gonzalo from back home to collect the money in his "special way". Remember that time that guy owed us money? Gonzalo got him to pay up pretty quick!
Jose: No no, that's not the way they do business here Pedro! We're Australians now! We don't do that kind of business!
Pedro: What do you mean! I saw that show Underbelly and I saw how very bad Australians can be!
Jose: Yes Pedro, but did you see what happened at the end? They all died or went to jail!
Pedro: Ah si, I forgot about that.

Jose: Whats news here on WOOF?
Pedro: Sometimes I log on and it's like a game from America called Family Feud. That Sockeye Fish and Tom and Jerry character really don't get along.
Jose: That Tom and Jerry is like that Damir Dokic. He say he lov but he has a very strange irracional way of showing it.

Jose: What is the biggest sporting story in Australia this week....Jelana Dokic or Lance Armstrong?
Pedro: For me it is Jelena although 200,000 people from SA hit the roads to watch Lance.
Jose: What I found even more surprising is that they all just didn't hit the road and just leave Adelaide :)

Pedro: Your family settling in well and you wife scored herself a job?
Jose: Yes, she worka for that company Godfreys
Pedro: She enjoy the work?
Jose: No, she says working with vacums really sucks
Pedro: Jose you certainly know who to kill a conversation so adios until next week Amigo.

La Cucaracha, La Cucaracha

The Underdog
27-01-2009, 11:06 PM
It's going to be a long season...

hujsh
27-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Pedro: The Corn Dog is hugely popular and has mucho influencia you know.

Well done boys.

LostDoggy
27-01-2009, 11:26 PM
Muy bien - Hose y Pedro:)

BulldogBelle
27-01-2009, 11:42 PM
That new Fijian teenager did some running around. I was told, he looked like a pollo with its head cut off! But like us, he is still learning the game.

Love it... running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. :D

Jose and Pedro, muchas gracias well done!

bornadog
28-01-2009, 12:12 AM
The week was well summed up, keep up the good work boys

LostDoggy
28-01-2009, 10:03 AM
Still a strange post but still entertaining, keep it up

Loved the Adelaide comment :D

Go_Dogs
28-01-2009, 02:58 PM
Great job again, good read.

strebla
28-01-2009, 08:49 PM
love a good laugh well done boys

ledge
28-01-2009, 09:12 PM
THE COON DOG is now THE CORN DOG!

Dogs 24/7
28-01-2009, 09:20 PM
Jose: What is the biggest sporting story in Australia this week....Jelana Dokic or Lance Armstrong?
Pedro: For me it is Jelena although 200,000 people from SA hit the roads to watch Lance.
Jose: What I found even more surprising is that they all just didn't hit the road and just leave Adelaide :)

Aren't the South Australian's going to challenge this or is their silence an acknowledgement ? :D

Twodogs
29-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Corn Dog...

Heh!

ledge
29-01-2009, 06:20 PM
Corn Dog...

Heh!

Its ok you can be Twocorndogs.