PDA

View Full Version : Bulldogs magazine

Dazza
27-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Just wondering if any of you guys have received the 3rd edition of the bulldogs magazine. I've had a few things mailed out about finals tickets and all the rest and thought it might have come out by now.

Anyone have any idea when it's being sent out/has already been sent out?

GVGjr
27-08-2009, 09:30 PM
Just wondering if any of you guys have received the 3rd edition of the bulldogs magazine. I've had a few things mailed out about finals tickets and all the rest and thought it might have come out by now.

Anyone have any idea when it's being sent out/has already been sent out?

From memory normally it comes out for the first week of the finals.

bornadog
31-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Arrived in the post this morning

AndrewP6
31-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Mine came today..

LostDoggy
01-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Got mine yesterday. Little bit lean to be honest.

LostDoggy
01-09-2009, 01:29 PM
Got mine yesterday :)

ledge
01-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Got mine yesterday. Little bit lean to be honest.

Nice avatar Ageo its the same as the tattoo on my shoulder, didnt know you loved your uncle that much.

Lean?? unlike us two.

The Coon Dog
01-09-2009, 05:50 PM
I can't believe DG38 hasn't been on raving about the centre page spread! ;)

ledge
01-09-2009, 06:31 PM
I can't believe DG38 hasn't been on raving about the centre page spread! ;)

Waiting, waiting..........

The Coon Dog
01-09-2009, 06:43 PM
'The Dogs Bollocks' Dry Cleaning business gets a mention in this issue & he just got a job out of it from no less than a former Bulldogs captain!

LostDoggy
01-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Well I'd hate to disappoint you all...so yes, I am quite impressed with the poster. :)

bornadog
01-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Well I'd hate to disappoint you all...so yes, I am quite impressed with the poster. :)

Hanging on your wall, framed:D

firstdogonthemoon
01-09-2009, 10:59 PM
I put the poster up straight away! The only stupid thing is that it is from the Platinum Hero Series. I missed the Gold and the Silver Hero Series of posters in the bulldogs magazine entirely. Does anyone have back issues?

Seriously, do we need to use the word hero? I know they do heroic, brave, amazing things, things would kill me dead in an instant if I tried to do them but... heroes?

comrade
01-09-2009, 11:01 PM
I put the poster up straight away! The only stupid thing is that it is from the Platinum Hero Series. I missed the Gold and the Silver Hero Series of posters in the bulldogs magazine entirely. Does anyone have back issues?

Seriously, do we need to use the word hero? I know they do heroic, brave, amazing things, things would kill me dead in an instant if I tried to do them but... heroes?

In a football context they're heroes.

What would you suggest as an alternative?

LostDoggy
01-09-2009, 11:08 PM
Hanging on your wall, framed:D

Now now, I'm not that bad...well not anymore. I actually keep these magazines in tact now instead of cutting out every single photo I can and putting them on my wardrobe doors. Growth.;)

comrade
01-09-2009, 11:09 PM
Now now, I'm not that bad...well not anymore. I actually keep these magazines in tact now instead of cutting out every single photo I can and putting them on my wardrobe doors. Growth.;)

So it's not Dale's Girl anymore, it's Dale's Young Lady? ;)