PDA

View Full Version : VIP members sale

AndrewP6
08-10-2009, 11:18 PM
Got the invite today... They're obviously determined to flog all the Diadora-branded gear, and 2009 stock... might catch the train over, have a snag courtesy of the cheer squad. Perhaps a few identities will be in attendance... anyone else going ?

Doc26
09-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Received the invite today in the mail as well.

Holding off now for 2 KooGas please

LostDoggy
09-10-2009, 04:01 PM
What the hell is KooGa? Is that what will be on the new 2010 polo instead of Diadora. Other than that is the style going to be the same. I don't know whether to buy the 2009 version now or wait for the 2010!

I never received an invite and I'm a member...

hujsh
09-10-2009, 04:46 PM
What the hell is KooGa? Is that what will be on the new 2010 polo instead of Diadora. Other than that is the style going to be the same. I don't know whether to buy the 2009 version now or wait for the 2010!

Take a look at the Dogs Day board.

LostDoggy
09-10-2009, 06:23 PM

Arkie, got mine in the mail yesterday too, but it says ".......to all social club members.....". So, perhaps it's only members who have social club as well?? :p

Doc26
09-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Arkie, got mine in the mail yesterday too, but it says ".......to all social club members.....". So, perhaps it's only members who have social club as well?? :p

maybe, I do have one of those although never use any of the features if there are any.

AndrewP6
09-10-2009, 10:36 PM
oops sorry to anyone who isn't a social club member... didn't read the invite that closely... invites were for SC members only...

Axe Man
13-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Does anybody know if you can bring a non-member along with you? My girlfriend may not be impressed if she has to wait in the car...

LostDoggy
13-10-2009, 02:20 PM
I am not a social club member and I got my invite today, guess they know I am a sucker for "Doggies" gear!!!!!!

strebla
13-10-2009, 06:56 PM
I got mine and it said it was because I had a reserved seat might go along and have a look

azabob
13-10-2009, 07:26 PM
What is the start time on Sunday?

10am to 2pm.

chef
13-10-2009, 07:27 PM
What is the start time on Sunday?

10am-2pm.

I'm only a Kennel Club member and i got invited.

The Adelaide Connection
13-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Bah! Is there any online VIP deals? I am social club but am a little challenged distancewise.

LostDoggy
13-10-2009, 11:08 PM
I will be going - If my kids had there way we'd own one of everything!!!!!!!!

LostDoggy
15-10-2009, 05:33 PM
I'll head down to pick up some apparel. :D

LostDoggy
15-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Bah! Is there any online VIP deals? I am social club but am a little challenged distancewise.

I got an email from the club yesterday. Their "ripped off" sale is available on line, so have a look.
Hope you find some bargains!! :)

The Adelaide Connection
15-10-2009, 06:02 PM
I got an email from the club yesterday. Their "ripped off" sale is available on line, so have a look.
Hope you find some bargains!! :)

Yeah I got that one too and checked it out, initially it only had a few items but there are a heap more on there now. Looks like I may have to spend a bit of hard earned. Would be keen to hear about the deals they have at the VIP sale if anyone heads down.

LostDoggy
16-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way of knowing what size you are when ordering from the Bulldog shop online. It doesn't have any measurements anywhere. And usually depending on the cut my size isn't always the same!

AndrewP6
16-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way of knowing what size you are when ordering from the Bulldog shop online. It doesn't have any measurements anywhere. And usually depending on the cut my size isn't always the same!

Tricky one... last year I ordered online, the team jacket and a long sleeve t-shirt...ordered large, which is usually an OK fit for me... and both were MASSIVE!!! Maybe speak to someone at the shop? I'm not even sure what the return policy is for online purchases... I just have two massive tops at home!

BulldogBelle
17-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Droped into the shop on Thursday and picked up the Adam Cooney - Signed & Framed Panormic Photo (Brownlow) reduced to $400.

As l had $180 of vouchers this seemed like a great buy.

Looks good on the wall too.:D

The Coon Dog
17-10-2009, 06:12 PM
Droped into the shop on Thursday and picked up the Adam Cooney - Signed & Framed Panormic Photo (Brownlow) reduced to $400.

As l had $180 of vouchers this seemed like a great buy.

Looks good on the wall too.:D
Even funnier when your youngest son wanted to break the glass & take out the replica Brownlow Medal! :eek:

AndrewP6
18-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Ventured out west and spent some of my hard-earned today at the Bulldogs Shop...got a 1/4 zip jacket for $40, original price $100! Also got a couple of tees, reduced by about $40, and some clothes for my nephews... gotta love a bargain! Anyone see two blokes on the oval, kicking a footy in the middle? I thought one looked like Sam Reid, can anyone confirm or deny?

Mantis
18-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Ventured out west and spent some of my hard-earned today at the Bulldogs Shop...got a 1/4 zip jacket for $40, original price $100! Also got a couple of tees, reduced by about $40, and some clothes for my nephews... gotta love a bargain! Anyone see two blokes on the oval, kicking a footy in the middle? I thought one looked like Sam Reid, can anyone confirm or deny?

It wouldn't have been him as TCD mentioned in the Sam Reid thread that he had surgery on his damaged groin recently and will be out of action for atleast 4 months.

AndrewP6
18-10-2009, 05:30 PM
It wouldn't have been him as TCD mentioned in the Sam Reid thread that he had surgery on his damaged groin recently and will be out of action for atleast 4 months.

Ah yes, right you are... I was surprised to see the two blokes, couldn't make them out in the distance... didn't think this time of year anyone would be out on the paddock.

Axe Man
19-10-2009, 12:52 PM
First time I have been to the Whitten Oval since we stopped playing there. The new exit lanes on the west gate had me baffled and I got a little lost. It was a shame they didn't have some of the new facilities open to take a look at. The entrance policy was very strict, the girl on the door simply asked if you were a social club member.

Picked up a Brad Johnson 300 game print by Jamie Cooper for $200 and a jacket for my old man as a Christmas present.

The old ladies cooking the BBQ out the front were hilarious.

AndrewP6
19-10-2009, 07:01 PM
It was a shame they didn't have some of the new facilities open to take a look at.
Yeah, would've been good, but probably would've required more staff to come in!

The entrance policy was very strict, the girl on the door simply asked if you were a social club member.

So strict I didn't even get asked that! Just got a hello and a smile!

The old ladies cooking the BBQ out the front were hilarious.

Yep, they were funny. I was sitting there eating my sausage, when one of them asked about the jacket I'd just bought. Just about tackled me trying to get a look!

strebla
21-10-2009, 10:25 PM
Ok my invitation is for the comming weekend so maybe the social club sale was first dibs and now those with seats get whats left??

LostDoggy
22-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Ok my invitation is for the comming weekend so maybe the social club sale was first dibs and now those with seats get whats left??

There's another sale this weekend? Unfortunately I missed last weeks, but could get to this one. Can you please confirm times for me Strebla? Thanks. :)

LostDoggy
22-10-2009, 11:51 AM

I just rang Bulldog Central. The general members sale is this weekend. The Brad Johnson 342 game guernseys aren't on sale though. That's what I wanted so thought it best to ask before driving all the way to Foot-is-cray. :)