PDA

View Full Version : Scott Welsh

LostDoggy
18-11-2009, 03:42 PM
Despite the efforts of Throughandthrough's mates at Glenelg, Scott Welsh has signed with Woodville/West Torrens.

Another player about to regret not signing with the Central Districts Bulldogs

Go_Dogs
18-11-2009, 04:19 PM
He was originally a West Adelaide boy too IIRC, so a bit odd that he'd head to the Eagles, but I guess they put in the best offer.

Good luck to Welshy, just don't kick goals against the Legs.

Throughandthrough
18-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Boo

Came down to $$$$, unfortunately.

We didn't want him anyway, I have just decided.

BulldogBelle
18-11-2009, 11:00 PM
Hope he gets a send off at the 'Western' Bulldogs in R1

Lap of honour before a match...

Between that and Johno's 350th it should be a good victory over the filth

Mantis
18-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Hope he gets a send off at the 'Western' Bulldogs in R1

Lap of honour before a match...

Between that and Johno's 350th it should be a good victory over the filth

For what? Outstanding service?? He only played 40 games.

Does Wayde Skipper get a lap of honour too seeing as though he played 45 games?

Scraggers
19-11-2009, 05:27 AM
For what? Outstanding service?? He only played 40 games.

Does Wayde Skipper get a lap of honour too seeing as though he played 45 games?

If Welsh and Skipper get one ... how about Nathan Brown then ... Give everyone a lap :p

chef
19-11-2009, 08:01 AM
If Welsh and Skipper get one ... how about Nathan Brown then ... Give everyone a lap :p

And we can all bring some rotten fruit to throw.

Raw Toast
19-11-2009, 01:59 PM

What do you think we are, lapdogs :D

(Apologies for the appalling dad-joke, I'm still crazy tired after the birth of my second kid.)

Scraggers
19-11-2009, 04:09 PM
What do you think we are, lapdogs :D

(Apologies for the appalling dad-joke, I'm still crazy tired after the birth of my second kid.)

Congratulations Raw Toast ... hope all are healthy and happy (and there is not a Collingwood scarf to be seen)

We just had our 19 week scan today ... everything's good

Raw Toast
19-11-2009, 11:52 PM
Congrats Scraggers,

My youngest seems to be following in her sister's footsteps, so it should be Bulldogs all the way (fortunately there's no opposition team called the Giant Squids, as my oldest is rather enamoured with them after seeing one in the Museum of Sockeye's favourite city - she seriously asked me why no team was named after them!).

Scraggers
20-11-2009, 12:44 AM
Congrats Scraggers,

My youngest seems to be following in her sister's footsteps, so it should be Bulldogs all the way (fortunately there's no opposition team called the Giant Squids, as my oldest is rather enamoured with them after seeing one in the Museum of Sockeye's favourite city - she seriously asked me why no team was named after them!).

Thanks RT ... You know, West Sydney are yet to choose a mascot ... The West Sydney Squids has a nice ring to it don't you think?