PDA

View Full Version : Bulldog Ticket Availability for Rnd 1?

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
28-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Hi,
Given my wife and I are flying down to Melbourne for the Rnd 1 game, we thought we should ensure we are able to get in, vy using our Bulldogs membership to purchase our seat.
I have checked Ticketmaster's website and it's saying the Membership Allocation has been exhausted... yet it is also saying that they dont go on sale until the 9th of March.
How is this so. if they haven't gone on sale yet?

Does this mean our membership will not gain us entry on the day if it is a sell out?

Edit: Oops, title obviously mean to read as Bulldogs....not Bulldgo...

LostDoggy
28-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Collingwood/Bulldogs is usually a ticketed event and you gotta buy a reserved seat..

Or upgrade using a bronze membership if you have that?

LostDoggy
01-03-2010, 08:13 AM
It's not exhausted. That's just a MSG that's displayed when tickets haven't gone on sale yet. Wait till 9yh march

LostDoggy
01-03-2010, 08:37 PM
I am going to be flying down from Indonesia with 2 footy virgins who are signed up Bulldogs members after watching them on tv for the last 2 years.

I am a top dogs member, but im not sure how i can guarantee the other 2 guys seats. Any advice?

It will be a long way to go to be locked out of the stadium.....

GVGjr
01-03-2010, 09:03 PM
I am going to be flying down from Indonesia with 2 footy virgins who are signed up Bulldogs members after watching them on tv for the last 2 years.

I am a top dogs member, but im not sure how i can guarantee the other 2 guys seats. Any advice?

It will be a long way to go to be locked out of the stadium.....

Contact Doug Rolston and you should be able to organise it.
The Top Dogs group allows for extra guests but I wouldn't wait too long.
I think there is a form you fill in.

Chicago1
02-03-2010, 10:28 AM
Help! I'm flying into Melbourne in time for Round 1. I'm going to renew my membership prior to the match after I arrive. I was going to get a reserved seat for the match, but wasn't sure about the prices. I looked at Ticketmaster and the cheapest seat available is about $44. Is that right? There is a $23 seat listed but it doesn't go through. Is the $44 seat my only recourse? I've never been to Docklands for a ticketed match so I'm not sure how it works. It sure was a lot easier when we weren't very popular! :p

aker39
02-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Help! I'm flying into Melbourne in time for Round 1. I'm going to renew my membership prior to the match after I arrive. I was going to get a reserved seat for the match, but wasn't sure about the prices. I looked at Ticketmaster and the cheapest seat available is about $44. Is that right? There is a $23 seat listed but it doesn't go through. Is the $44 seat my only recourse? I've never been to Docklands for a ticketed match so I'm not sure how it works. It sure was a lot easier when we weren't very popular! :p

I know you like to renew your membership in person, so if that is still the case, then you will need to wait until you do that for you to get a cheaper ticket. If you have your membership, the $44 seat will become about $25.

Chicago1
02-03-2010, 10:46 AM
But the seats will be sold out by then, won't they? I arrive the morning of Tuesday 23 March. I'm kind of afraid of renewing online since I'll be in Melbourne in three weeks and my membership card might be on its way here to Chicago while I'm over the Pacific. I've read too many stories on here and on BF about the Membership Department and the troubles this year.

I remember back when it only cost $2 to go to the footy! :p

aker39
02-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Anyone wanting to upgrade their general membership to a reserved seat on Level 1, these tickets are now on sale at ticketmaster.

When you go to the ticketmaster website, choose Bulldogs V Collingwood - AFL Members/Club Members Find Tickets

You will then need to enter your membership barcode.

Then choose Best Avaialble

The cost of the reserved seat on Level 1 is $24.65. (For a non member, it is $44.65)

chef
02-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Just bought and printed out my tickets:). Level 1 Row C. I can't wait.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
02-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Bloody ticketmaster site. As of last night it said both that Afl/club member upgrade tickets for the Dogs v Coll Rd 1 game were both 'exhausted' & not on sale til 9th of March. If I knew they were going on sale today I would've brought mine and my wife's membership card to work today and ordered my ticket. Hope the allocation isn't gone by this evening when I get home.

bornadog
02-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Tickets on sale tomorrow through ticketmaster

G-Mo77
02-03-2010, 04:22 PM
I got reserved seating this year so I don't have to go through all this in 2010.

My seat's booked for the remainder of the year. :)

bornadog
02-03-2010, 04:37 PM
I got reserved seating this year so I don't have to go through all this in 2010.

My seat's booked for the remainder of the year. :)

I did that the day we moved to Docklands, its a good feeling knowing you have a seat, especially all the blockbusters we played last year. This year will be even bigger.

aker39
02-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Tickets on sale tomorrow through ticketmaster

There on sale to bulldogs members (to upgrade) as speak.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
02-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Yep, just purchased mine and my wife's ticket to the game.
Was worried for a while there we might have booked our trip to Melbourne for nothing and ended up having to watch the game on the TV.
That would've been an expensive trip to just to watch the Teev!

Now all we want is for Johnno to play... oh and for a Dogs win of course!!

The Adelaide Connection
02-03-2010, 11:33 PM
:confused:

Am I missing something? I went on ticketmaster and it says tickets are not available yet. Is there some special hidden secret link I need to find?

aker39
02-03-2010, 11:43 PM
:confused:

Am I missing something? I went on ticketmaster and it says tickets are not available yet. Is there some special hidden secret link I need to find?

Did you follow these steps

When you go to the ticketmaster website, choose Bulldogs V Collingwood - AFL Members/Club Members Find Tickets

You will then need to enter your membership barcode.

Then choose Best Avaialble

The cost of the reserved seat on Level 1 is $24.65. (For a non member, it is $44.65)

The Adelaide Connection
03-03-2010, 12:43 AM
All good, I couldn't get the listing for the game initially and when I did it didn't have any options for members etc.

Best I can do is L1 section 42 row S. Are these reasonable seats? I am guessing forward pocket region?

Does that mean that all L2 is sold out or they just don't release it yet?

Edit: Pulled up the 3d seat view thing and tickets look pretty good (though I was spoilt with Premiers club tickets to last years humiliation of Hawthorn). Now it is official I am getting just a little excited. Was quite suprised that it allowed me to purchase an additional ticket seeing it hasn't gone on sale to the general public yet.

To top it all off I just found out a mates band is supporting Tim Rogers at the zoo on the 27th. Gonna be a huge weekend.

LostDoggy
03-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Make sure all you interstaters and overseasers swing by Level 1, Aisle 16, Row A and hello to the Mad Mohawk that you will find there! That, or we can catch up in the Victory Room before and after the game.;) Be great to put some faces to avatars!

LostDoggy
03-03-2010, 11:36 AM
Are all the Lvl 3 seats sold out?. I just want to reseve a seat not pay $30 for a lvl 1 ticket.

LostDoggy
03-03-2010, 12:26 PM
Scratch that, its not a fully ticketed game, so its first in best dressed for gen admin on the day :(

Im not sure why this isnt fully ticketed.