PDA

View Full Version : Social Club - 1pm v Collingwood

The Coon Dog
24-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Nothing formal or anything, but I'll be in the Social Club before the game on Sunday & no doubt I'll bump into many of you that I know, but if anyone else is in the Social Club, feel free to catch up.

I'll have a green Ben Hudson T-Shirt on, if that helps.

LostDoggy
24-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Will see how I go for time, hope to get to the Victory Room for the first time ever!! I'll be in a Bulldogs polo shirt. :D

LostDoggy
24-03-2010, 03:12 PM
Hope there is a room to go into after the storm damage ???? I will definetly be there !!!!

aker39
24-03-2010, 03:39 PM
Hope there is a room to go into after the storm damage ????

Yes, the Victory Room will be open. It was open on Saturday night for the A-League GF, although it did not have any carpet in it.

BulldogBelle
24-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Nothing formal or anything, but I'll be in the Social Club before the game on Sunday & no doubt I'll bump into many of you that I know, but if anyone else is in the Social Club, feel free to catch up.

It might be a tight fit in there with all the new social club members!

bornadog
24-03-2010, 06:30 PM
It might be a tight fit in there with all the new social club members!

Be nice fit, if all ten thousand showed up:D

LostDoggy
24-03-2010, 06:40 PM
I'll prob head in there and lookout for the BHBAS shirts, im you all wont be hard to find :)

Cyberdoggie
24-03-2010, 07:02 PM
Be nice fit, if all ten thousand showed up:D

I hear the 'livewire' section is still damaged pending a re-design. So all the social club members who hang around up there will no doubt be making their way downstairs. :o

Bulldog4life
24-03-2010, 07:28 PM

What and nothing else?

LostDoggy
29-03-2010, 08:37 AM
well the locker room crew have made this the new home!! not used to nice white table cloths, beer in GLASS! and no opposition supporters!! hope to meet you all throughout the year!! (those that I havent already!!)

LostDoggy
31-03-2010, 11:34 AM
well the locker room crew have made this the new home!! not used to nice white table cloths, beer in GLASS! and no opposition supporters!! hope to meet you all throughout the year!! (those that I havent already!!)

There are always a few, but that is something that I love about the AFL here in this wonderful country that is Australia. We do not segregate our fans according to their teams. Football is more about bringing people together then creating divisions in our society. As long as comments are kept within the confines of public decency laws; racial, sexual and religious vilification have no place anywhere in any community and expletives should not be used (think of the kids who are in earshot) unless you are at home in front of the telly where you can froth until the Dogs come home. Passion is an emotion that takes many forms but is an essential component of what makes us all human.