WESTERN BULLDOGS v FREMANTLE
Western Bulldogs
B: Jarrod Harbrow, Brian Lake, Dale Morris
HB: Ryan Hargrave, Tom Williams, Lindsay Gilbee
C: Daniel Cross. Matthew Boyd, Liam Picken
HF: Robert Murphy, Brad Johnson, Shaun Higgins
F: Jarrad Grant, Barry Hall, Daniel Giansiracusa
Foll: Ben Hudson, Adam Cooney, Ryan Griffen
I/C (from): Dylan Addison, Nathan Eagleton, Andrejs Everitt, Brodie Moles, Jordan Roughead, Callan Ward, Easton Wood

In: Addison, Roughead, Hall
Out: -

Fremantle
B: Dylan Roberton, Antoni Grover, Greg Broughton
HB: Matthew de Boer, Luke McPharlin, Roger Hayden
C: Garrick Ibbotson, David Mundy, Nathan Fyfe
HF: Jay van Berlo, Matthew Pavlich, Stephen Hill
F: Adam McPhee, Michael Johnson, Hayden Ballantyne
Foll: Aaron Sandilands, Nick Suban, Paul Duffield
I/C (from): Justin Bollenhagen, Jesse Crichton, Clancee Pearce, Byron Schammer, Paul Hasleby, Rhys Palmer, Anthony Morabito

In: Schammer, Suban, Pearce, Bollenhagen, Crichton, Grover
Out: Kepler Bradley (knee), Ryan Crowley (knee), Alex Silvagni (groin)

G-Mo77
22-07-2010, 06:12 PM
Can't see Addison making it. Roughhead and Hall certain In's.

Everitt and a very unlucky Moles out.

Just the way I think it will go......

Templeton31
22-07-2010, 06:14 PM
quite a few injuries to freo regulars there - bradley, silvagni and crowley all been regulars this year.

LostDoggy
22-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Everitt and Eagleton out for me. Probably Moles though as it is what Eade does.

Greystache
22-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Tarrant not get up for the game is a bonus, I think he would've taken Hall.

LostDoggy
22-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Seriously worried about Bollenhagen:rolleyes:

bornadog
22-07-2010, 06:26 PM
I doubt Addison will come in.

LostDoggy
22-07-2010, 06:27 PM
Oh yeah, it's Thursday, the teams are announced! Almost forgot there was a game of footy on this weekend. Was quite distracted today for some reason.

BulldogBelle
22-07-2010, 06:38 PM
I hope the interchange players are:
Everitt
Roughead
Ward
Wood

Fremantle's Schammer and Suban I think are similar players to our Stack and Addison.

Scorlibo
22-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Seriously worried about Bollenhagen:rolleyes:

Good player from the little that I have seen. Rumour was that he was one the Doggies had their eye on last year.

Rocco Jones
22-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Everitt
Roughead
Ward
Wood

I don't think dropping two runners for a ruckman and a KP forward would be a good idea, especially coming off a trip to Darwin.

I rate Dre ahead of Moles and Eagle but here's your best 22 and then there's your best 22 to run out there.

Bumper Bulldogs
22-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Everitt
Roughead
Ward
Wood

Fremantle's Schammer and Suban I think are similar players to our Stack and Addison.

Agree here, The only one in question would be do we play Moles for Everitt?

This would allow more run as they will play small and we have Tommy, Lake & Hargrave to handle the height down back.

Im starting to like the look of the side at the moment,

Jasper
23-07-2010, 01:13 AM
Interesting to see DFA in, I did wonder about Picken's last quarter, a couple of times his decision making was really off, which combined with the heat and his running, suggested that he may been heat effected. Wonder if DFA is there to cover if Picken doesn't come up.

comrade
23-07-2010, 01:30 AM
Interesting to see DFA in, I did wonder about Picken's last quarter, a couple of times his decision making was really off, which combined with the heat and his running, suggested that he may been heat effected. Wonder if DFA is there to cover if Picken doesn't come up.

I'm hoping it's reward for effort for DFA - showing him that he's thereabouts. Nothing more.

We need Picken.

aker39
23-07-2010, 06:01 PM
Final Teams

In Roughhead, Hall
Out Everitt, Eagleton

In Suban, Pearce, Crichton, Grover
Out Hasleby, Bradley, Crowley, Silvagni

comrade
23-07-2010, 06:07 PM
Good reward for Moles - I thought he was impressive in the greasy conditions last week. He's a bit like a right footed Eagle the way he swings around on his preferred side.

Hasleby injured or omitted?

aker39
23-07-2010, 06:08 PM

General soreness

Hotdog60
23-07-2010, 06:09 PM
Good reward for Moles - I thought he was impressive in the greasy conditions last week. He's a bit like a right footed Eagle the way he swings around on his preferred side.

Hasleby was general soreness I think.

chef
23-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Final Teams

In Roughhead, Hall
Out Everitt, Eagleton

In Suban, Pearce, Crichton, Grover
Out Hasleby, Bradley, Crowley, Silvagni

Happy with that:)

NoName
23-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Not happy with the fact that Everitt is out.

choconmientay
23-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Final Teams

In Roughhead, Hall
Out Everitt, Eagleton

I think the MC got it right this week :) I am happy for Moles to retain his spot. One good thing with Aker departure is that we have a spot available to develop our young players :)

GVGjr
23-07-2010, 06:25 PM

Who's spot should he have taken?

azabob
23-07-2010, 06:28 PM

Who would you drop?

G-Mo77
23-07-2010, 06:30 PM
I really didn't think Everitt played that well, I know a lot of people are upset about him being dropped but I just didn't see much in his game last Saturday. Maybe if we were playing a team without a mountain like Sandliands he may have been selected.

I thought Moles was really good though and glad to see him hold his spot.

Rocco Jones
23-07-2010, 07:24 PM
I really didn't think Everitt played that well, I know a lot of people are upset about him being dropped but I just didn't see much in his game last Saturday. Maybe if we were playing a team without a mountain like Sandliands he may have been selected.

I thought Moles was really good though and glad to see him hold his spot.

I like and want him in the 22 but I totally understand why he isn't playing this week.

I rate Dre higher than Moles but it's not about picking your 22 best players, it's about picking your best 22 to run out there together.

LostDoggy
23-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Disappointed that Everitt wasn't given more than a game to prove himself. As for who should have made way for him, dunno - just disappointed for Everitt.

comrade
23-07-2010, 07:42 PM
Coming back from Darwin, we would have been way to top heavy if Everitt played instead of Moles.

To go all the way, we need to run.

LostDoggy
23-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Coming back from Darwin, we would have been way to top heavy if Everitt played instead of Moles.

fair enough

LostDoggy
23-07-2010, 08:45 PM
I like and want him in the 22 but I totally understand why he isn't playing this week.

I rate Dre higher than Moles but it's not about picking your 22 best players, it's about picking your best 22 to run out there together.

What he said.

I want Dre in our team but it was either him or Williams/Roughy and I thought Williams was better last week and a true ruck is needed against Sandilands to help Huddo.

Is Will playing at Willy this week? Any chance of a break for Huddo next game against the Roos?

The Bulldogs Bite
23-07-2010, 08:46 PM

Agreed.

Makes our 'best' 22 for the finals interesting. Will Moles jump ahead of Everitt and Hahn for this reason, or will we revert back to a set-up we are familiar with? Will Hill (if he improves) leap frog all three?

Obviously it comes down to form, but I wonder what the MC would prefer if all options were available.

comrade
23-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Agreed.

Makes our 'best' 22 for the finals interesting. Will Moles jump ahead of Everitt and Hahn for this reason, or will we revert back to a set-up we are familiar with? Will Hill (if he improves) leap frog all three?

Obviously it comes down to form, but I wonder what the MC would prefer if all options were available.

Mitch should be no where near our team come finals.

The last spot should come out of the following: Everitt, Moles, Eagleton and Hill. I'm leaning towards a runner, so it's either Moles or Eagleton. Brodie has a golden opportunity to secure his spot over the next 6 weeks.

BulldogBelle
24-07-2010, 03:08 AM
I don't think dropping two runners for a ruckman and a KP forward would be a good idea, especially coming off a trip to Darwin.

I rate Dre ahead of Moles and Eagle but here's your best 22 and then there's your best 22 to run out there.

The reply to this of course is the Japanese 'Mu' or Chinese 'Wu'. There is no word for it in English. Your argument is based upon a false premise and therefore can't be answered, The false premise being that the mix for Darwin was ideal and it is suited to this week.

Nice trick Rocco.

Twodogs
24-07-2010, 12:09 PM
The reply to this of course is the Japanese 'Mu' or Chinese 'Wu'. There is no word for it in English. Your argument is based upon a false premise and therefore can't be answered, The false premise being that the mix for Darwin was ideal and it is suited to this week.

Fair dinkum JC. Your's are the only posts I have to read with Dictionary.com and Wiki open in seperate windows to cross reference with.

Ghost Dog
24-07-2010, 12:30 PM

Nice trick Rocco.

If it were truly 'Mu' then your reply would contain a dignified blank space. ;) Instead you have a counter argument!