PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Cross - On the Couch - 13th Sep

angelopetraglia
12-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Just a heads up.

Daniel Cross is on the couch with Gerard, Mike and James Monday night. Should make for some interesting viewing.

chef
13-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the heads up.

Ozza
13-09-2010, 11:07 AM
Will Crossy still be on if he has to front the tribunal??

G-Mo77
13-09-2010, 11:09 AM
Will Crossy still be on if he has to front the tribunal??

He doesn't have to front today if he gets cited, only if he appeals.

AndrewP6
13-09-2010, 06:58 PM
He doesn't have to front today if he gets cited, only if he appeals.

He's in the clear :D

Curly5
15-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Crossy was very impressive - articulate and often humorous - had the panel laughing a couple of times. A very personable young man and a fine representative of our great club. :)

LostDoggy
15-09-2010, 11:11 AM
Can we get a rundown of what was spoken about?

Curly5
15-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Went through the collision with Bolton, he was quite adamant that it was totally accidental, not "malicious" (his word). Discussed preparation for next weekend, feeling confident, not looking at history. Said he wasn't around when the Dogs last tasted success and "even Johnno wasn't around" (laugh from panel).

Sorry, it was a whole 2 days ago and I've no doubt left stuff out, but there was no news that we didn't know. The A word wasn't mentioned.

LostDoggy
15-09-2010, 11:25 AM
Crossy was very impressive - articulate and often humorous - had the panel laughing a couple of times. A very personable young man and a fine representative of our great club. :)

I agree, a proud bulldog through and through. He really played down Morris and Cooneys availability, a club line I guess.

The lack of premiership success was brought up and failure in prelims. His response was they dont feel that way, dogs havent won a premierhip for 50+ years but even Johnson wasnt born then and he(Crossy) wasnt playing in 97/98. Good attitude, no hoodoo, no scars.

Talked about the bump and said, look at my eyes, they are on the ball, I was bumped before we hit as well.

The look in his eye said that he wont be taking a back step as usual this week, hungry.

(The views expressed here are from memory and do not equate to Crossy's exact words... probably by a long way.)