PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Matty Boyd!

Ghost Dog
24-01-2011, 03:37 AM
The new captain strays on to woof.net.au and reads your personalized message for him below.

Here's mine.
Dear Matty

Very happy that we now have a captain , hearty congrats, and we know without a doubt that you will tear a new one to do all it takes to lead the boys into the final.

Congratulations!
Don't forget to smile for the cameras!

boydogs
24-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Dear Matty,

It's OK to smile whilst you are putting our opposition to the sword. Think Johnno. :D
Congrats mate, now go get us a flag :)

strebla
25-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Great call from the club a real leader and a no-nonsense bloke in the Paul kelly mould of captain I like it !!

Throughandthrough
25-01-2011, 02:51 PM
I hope he fully appreciates what an enormous achievement it is to Captain an AFL team. And what a fantastic opportunity this is to be immortalised at our club. Make us proud!

LostDoggy
25-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Congratulations Matthew. You are a true champion in every sense of the word. I know you will "do us proud"Now lets get very serioud this year. l have been supporting the WB for over 50 years. I think our vintage deserve the ultimate prize this year. However, I am happy to share the celebrations with everyone who supports the Club. If you have not pruchased your membership for 2011, then what is stopping you?

LostDoggy
25-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Congratulations Boydy on being named captain of the Bulldogs and Good Luck in the role. I'm sure you'll do a great job.

LostDoggy
26-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Matty - stop googling "Captain Boyd" and get back to training and leading our great team to glory.

P.S Congrats, you have the support of the fans and the club, best of luck.

Daughter of the West
27-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Dear Matty

Congratulations on receiving the ultimate honour, to captain the club we all hold so dear. Well done!

Now, time for that premiership!