PDA

View Full Version : Q&A with Rodney Eade

The Coon Dog
24-02-2011, 05:10 PM
Western Bulldogs Website

As Rodney Eade prepares for his seventh season in charge of the Western Bulldogs, reporter Adam McNicol talks to the veteran coach about the substitute rule, the fitness of his star players and whether his team can finally make the grand final.

How's All Australian full-back Brian Lake coming along after he had hip and knee surgery during the off-season?

He's running three or four times a week at the moment and he's probably ahead of schedule. It was always going to be touch and go as to whether he's right to play in round one.

If he had a hiccup with his rehabilitation he was probably going to miss, but he's been able to progress pretty well. It just a matter now of him getting some fitness work into him over the next three to four weeks. He's running between five and seven kilometres every time he runs - he's doing various distances and intensity. At this stage I'm confident he'll be able to play in the last week of the pre-season.

Article in full... (http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/season2011/westernbulldogsnewsfeatures/newsarticle/tabid/4112/newsid/108300/default.aspx)

Desipura
24-02-2011, 05:27 PM
What an average lot of questions. When I first saw the post I thought is was fellow woofers that were going to ask the questions.

Mantis
24-02-2011, 05:37 PM
There is also the video footage of this interview of the website.

LostDoggy
25-02-2011, 01:47 PM
What an average lot of questions. When I first saw the post I thought is was fellow woofers that were going to ask the questions.

Thats the way media interviews have been for a while.

Players & coaches dont give anything away, so I dont pay much attention to the 'run of the mill' interview, as you pretty much know what you are going to get.