PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Canberra Game V Swans

LostDoggy
12-03-2011, 10:43 AM
I'm heading up to Canberra for the Bulldogs V Swans game. Just wondering for those who have been before, what's the best way to go about getting tickets & is there a specific spot I should aim to sit? Am I better off getting reserved seats or is there a general admission area that's ok for viewing? Thanks! :)

aker39
12-03-2011, 02:16 PM
We enjoyed just scanning our membership ticket at the gate and standing in the outer. They have temporary stands for standing only. Bit like being back at the Whitten Oval.

LostDoggy
12-03-2011, 02:37 PM
We enjoyed just scanning our membership ticket at the gate and standing in the outer. They have temporary stands for standing only. Bit like being back at the Whitten Oval.

Oh that's right. It's our home game! Forgot I could scan my membership to get in. Standing sounds good too. Thanks aker39!! :)

LostDoggy
13-03-2011, 03:50 PM
I booked tickets through the club, I think the cutoff is 2 weeks or so before the game, sat on the wing with some bulldog supporters.

LostDoggy
11-04-2011, 12:43 PM
So who's going up to Canberra for the Swans game? Could be a nice place to catch up with a few WOOFers!! :)

LostDoggy
02-05-2011, 12:33 PM
Bump. So who's going to Canberra this weekend? Would love to catch up with a few Woofers! :)

Mantis
02-05-2011, 01:29 PM
So who's going to Canberra this weekend? Would love to catch up with a few Woofers! :)

I will be there.

Remi Moses
03-05-2011, 05:04 AM
Just been informed that GA at the Geelong Sty is classified as an interstate game for members!What a joke I won't be giving that hell hole me hard earnt:mad:

Kelso @ Mt Eliza
04-05-2011, 01:53 PM
heading to Canberra - organised through the club and got seats in the Hawke stand... staying in Manuka.. looking forward to the trip.. Go Bulldogs!!!

LostDoggy
04-05-2011, 06:38 PM
First time im not going down since 08! Had a good time down in Canberra in the past - enjoy it folks :D

Remi Moses
05-05-2011, 01:51 AM
heading to Canberra - organised through the club and got seats in the Hawke stand... staying in Manuka.. looking forward to the trip.. Go Bulldogs!!!

Just be prepared for at about half time it gets bloody cold!

Mantis
05-05-2011, 08:39 AM

Yep.

You really have to go and stand in the outer to keep warm.

Desipura
05-05-2011, 09:24 AM
Yep.

You really have to go and stand in the outer to keep warm.

Or behind the glass drinking beer and eating as much as you like! Last time I went there some 3 years ago Julia was mingling with everyone (not me as I politics does not really interest me)

LostDoggy
05-05-2011, 01:53 PM

I was up there for a Raiders V Storm game a few years ago and once the sun went down behind the grandstand I don't think I've ever been so cold!! Will definately wear layers to the game on Saturday!! :)