PDA

View Full Version : Membership Financials

wimberga
24-03-2011, 11:55 PM
Ok I admit it.. I haven't got a membership....yet.

I do plan to get one before the season starts for the dogs, just haven't really got around to actually doing it, but it got me thinking. ...

Im a student and thus get a concession GA membership, costs $120 and of the 11-13 games we get access to in Melbourne (I have been o/s but presume that they still have replacement home games), I probably get to 10-12 of them.

Now at $120 a season, does anyone know if this all goes to the club?

I just wonder because if i go to my 10-12 dogs games paying concession GA at the gate, it would probably end up costing about $200 for the season.

My question is basically how much money does the club get from both of these options. Is there any possibility that the club could actually benefit from me purchasing my tickets at the ground rather than buying a membership?

Just curious....

aker39
25-03-2011, 12:16 AM
The dogs get every cent of the $120. If you want to give them $200, donate the other $80 the bulldoze the debt.

wimberga
25-03-2011, 12:45 AM
I realise there are other options, I was just asking in regards to really find out the portion of funds the dogs get from general ticket sales at home games vs the amount they would receive per game from someone who fully utilizes there membership

LostDoggy
25-03-2011, 01:12 AM
get a reserved seat. its much much better

bornadog
25-03-2011, 09:56 AM
My question is basically how much money does the club get from both of these options. Is there any possibility that the club could actually benefit from me purchasing my tickets at the ground rather than buying a membership?

Just curious....

If you purchase at the ground, the venue will get most of the money. A membership
is the best outcome financially for the club

Flamethrower
25-03-2011, 10:18 AM
Any ticket purchased at the ground will contribute funds to ALL 17 teams, as a percentage goes into consolidated revenue which is distributed amongst all clubs.

LostDoggy
25-03-2011, 10:49 AM
If you purchase at the ground, the venue will get most of the money. A membership
is the best outcome financially for the club

Always best to get the membership.
Best way for anyone is to be a Bulldog For Life. Monthly payment straight out of Credit or Debit card.
Automatically renewed each year and you don't miss the money monthly.
I'm not sure how you'd go with student concession tho