PDA

View Full Version : Barry Hall in love with football again

AndrewP6
01-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Article in the Sunday Hun....

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/barry-hall-in-love-with-football-again/story-e6frf9jf-1226047575831

Really interesting I thought. Baz out to change the public perception. Talks honestly about his blow-ups, time in Sydney, and his self-improvement. Gives great credit to the club, and the support he's had at the Dogs. A good read.

A funny quote "I've got a bit of food in me froth" :)

Ghost Dog
01-05-2011, 04:43 PM
It's worth getting the paper to see the spread.
A fist pumping, menacing Bazza beside an oversized, rosey love heart. Some designer at the Hun had fun putting it together.

Remi Moses
01-05-2011, 05:30 PM
Well done Barry in consuming a drink that's had a hair in it ( I couldn't)
Also just emphasizes what sort of idiots who comment on articles on the net!
Good to see he's got his anger issues in check:)

ratsmac
02-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Great story. Glad he got his stuff together. He's been good for the game in many ways the way he has turned it around. Others can learn a lot from him i.e. Brendan Fevola

LostDoggy
02-05-2011, 02:22 PM
I'm glad that Barry is having a good time at the Dogs, but does anyone else think he's gone too far with controlling his aggression?

I would love to see a bit more aggression when we don't have the prune to be honest. Laying some big shepherds, busting packs, tackling with tenacity. I think he's confused the controlled aggression part of his game with the silly aggression part.

Although, with the way we continually deliver the ball a metre over his head or at his feet, he might have to play soft so he doesn't thump his own team mates.

Maddog37
02-05-2011, 05:59 PM
I'm glad that Barry is having a good time at the Dogs, but does anyone else think he's gone too far with controlling his aggression?

I would love to see a bit more aggression when we don't have the prune to be honest. Laying some big shepherds, busting packs, tackling with tenacity. I think he's confused the controlled aggression part of his game with the silly aggression part.

Although, with the way we continually deliver the ball a metre over his head or at his feet, he might have to play soft so he doesn't thump his own team mates.

Agree with this. He needs to make people think he may lose it any minute to keep them a little on edge.

LostDoggy
03-05-2011, 10:39 PM
Didn't see the article, but loved the read.
What I can remember after his Open 1st training season at the Kennel, while signing Autographs I yelled out " Baz, I hear you & the Family barracked for the Dogs all ya life untill drafted by the saints. To which he replied yes. I replied with WELCOME BACK HOME"
The remaining supporters cheered and he went red and grinned :D

LostDoggy
03-05-2011, 10:40 PM
1st Open might sound better