PDA

View Full Version : Bulldogs job vacancy - Digital Marketing Coordinator

G-Mo77
28-05-2011, 01:57 PM
I know there are a few around here that are pretty good at this kind of stuff. I'd love to see a passionate Bulldogs supporter get the job.

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/portals/0/bulldogs_docs/dmcmay2011.pdf

Remi Moses
28-05-2011, 06:32 PM
Give one of the players the gig
Extracting the digit should be the position

LostDoggy
28-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Anyone know how much a position like that would pay?

AndrewP6
28-05-2011, 10:12 PM
The Facebook 'fans' will be lining up for this one - they haven't got one positive thing to say about the FB page or club website.

G-Mo77
29-05-2011, 01:57 AM
The Facebook 'fans' will be lining up for this one - they haven't got one positive thing to say about the FB page or club website.

I honestly think the Facebook page is ran very well. I can't say the same thing about our website or who ever is involved in marketing, our ads that I have seen and the promo videos that play at homes games are extremely poor. Who ever made that horrible video with the "MORE" theme should not have a job.

Well perhaps that is why this position is available. :D

LostDoggy
29-05-2011, 09:34 PM
Might give it a crack… thanks G-Mo77…

MrMahatma
30-05-2011, 03:49 AM
Would love to see the marketing team structure chart. Way too much emphasis on Social Media when we could be doing a load more things online that deliver commercial value.

Of course, likely this is just a support role - so if we're growing our marketing team then this is a good move.

aker39
02-06-2011, 02:49 PM
An interesting take on this position

http://fanengagement.net/fan-engagement/job-opportunity-western-bulldogs-digital-marketing-coordinator.html

LostDoggy
02-06-2011, 09:44 PM
Would love to see the marketing team structure chart. Way too much emphasis on Social Media when we could be doing a load more things online that deliver commercial value.

Of course, likely this is just a support role - so if we're growing our marketing team then this is a good move.

Not enough emphasis on social media. It's an opportunity for the club to really connect with fans, and if they use it appropriately, can drive membership in a big way.

MrMahatma
04-06-2011, 03:48 AM
Not enough emphasis on social media. It's an opportunity for the club to really connect with fans, and if they use it appropriately, can drive membership in a big way.
The more hands on deck the better then.