Activity Stream

Filter
Sort By Time Show
Recent Recent Popular Popular Anytime Anytime Last 24 Hours Last 24 Hours Last 7 Days Last 7 Days Last 30 Days Last 30 Days All All Photos Photos Forum Forums Blog Blogs
    Today, 07:51 PM
    The growth in Fitzgerald and Pritchard since has been off the charts. I honestly though Fitzy was never going to fulfil her huge potential but she?s...
    322 replies | 156969 view(s)
    Today, 07:42 PM
    mjp replied to a thread Afl - w 2024 in AFL and AFLW Talk
    She gets kicks because she's first to the ball. I thought we went into our shells late and worried too much about containing the Saints vs just...
    Today, 07:26 PM
    Testekill replied to a thread Afl - w 2024 in AFL and AFLW Talk
    If you told me we'd be 4 & 5 after losing Ellie then I'd call you a liar. If we can build on this next season and roll with the lessons that have...
    Today, 07:20 PM
    1eyedog replied to a thread Afl - w 2024 in AFL and AFLW Talk
    Josie don't argue with me with sound logic! Our confidence is up and we're playing for each other. Hope we can keep the list together.
    Today, 05:57 PM
    josie replied to a thread Afl - w 2024 in AFL and AFLW Talk
    Yeah-poetic justice really. Mind you the front on contact in goal square with 4 mins to go in Q3 should have been a gimmie goal from dead in front to...
    Today, 05:47 PM
    Great effort. My feeling is if we're bringing in Kennedy to be a hard bodied mid start him there. Swap Truck for Garcia and Duryea will still...
    7 replies | 139 view(s)
    Today, 05:43 PM
    I'm not gonna say it but I'm gonna say it. Some of those free kicks against us late were borderline cheating by the umpires. Pretty sure they had...
    Today, 05:28 PM
    josie replied to a thread Afl - w 2024 in AFL and AFLW Talk
    Watched last qtr & a bit. Good come from behind win. Bit lucky with Saints missing everything with their last shot at goal. Just watching replay of...
    Today, 05:27 PM
    That would be a fantastic result considering our very poor last season. Steady improvement. That's what we want. You should go. We're playing...
    Today, 05:22 PM
    What evidence do you have of this?
    7 replies | 139 view(s)
    Today, 05:20 PM
    Treloar can play inside and out. He will do exactly that this year, with Richards and Sanders forcing themselves into the engine room. Garcia...
    7 replies | 139 view(s)
    Today, 05:13 PM
    mjp replied to a thread Afl - w 2024 in AFL and AFLW Talk
    I think we are in with a real shot of splitting the year (5-5?? Is that still in play??). Actually thinking about wandering down the road next...
    Today, 05:11 PM
    Nothing better than knocking the Saints out of a guaranteed final. I wasn't big on the one food truck fiasco though. 40 mins for a tray of chips. ...
    Today, 05:10 PM
    Treloar on the wing. Will we never learn?? He is an INSIDE MID. Garcia on the wing. Hard spot to play when you can't kick. JOD seems to play...
    7 replies | 139 view(s)
    Today, 04:55 PM
    I'd like to see more pace and grunt on the wing and think Garcia brings that. It's not to say Williams won't also spend time there, but have started...
    7 replies | 139 view(s)
    Today, 03:53 PM
    What did Williams do wrong to lose his spot on the wing?
    7 replies | 139 view(s)
    Today, 03:41 PM
    azabob replied to a thread Afl - w 2024 in AFL and AFLW Talk
    Nope. I made that exact call about four weeks ago.
    Today, 03:10 PM
    Testekill replied to a thread Afl - w 2024 in AFL and AFLW Talk
    Sounds farfetched but I think that maybe losing Ellie for the season may have been a positive as it let us find more of a balance in the midfield so...
    Today, 03:04 PM
    Hotdog60 replied to a thread Afl - w 2024 in AFL and AFLW Talk
    20 frees to 8 we had to do it the hard way one particular umpire with the pony tails needs to go back and learn if she's going to call it be...
    Today, 02:21 PM
    ledge replied to a thread Afl - w 2024 in AFL and AFLW Talk
    Watching this game in Ballarat, we have improved out of sight with team work , forward line falls down a bit. Still can’t figure out why we seem to...
    Today, 01:59 PM
    Not bad Mat , hard to pick any holes in that line up.
    7 replies | 139 view(s)
    Today, 01:12 PM
    Getting in early with my Best Line-up. This will change and evolve with the new additions and form over pre-season, but let's get the ball rolling......
    7 replies | 139 view(s)
    Today, 12:27 PM
    If you go back even further, he played a doctor on Scrubs and (again) that role was very good. Harrison Ford plays a character with Parkinsons in...
    9 replies | 480 view(s)
More Activity