Thanks Thanks:  340
Likes Likes:  1,175
Page 127 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2777117118119120121122123124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 1912
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Player Contract Status

Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    Please no.
    Mini me
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

2. Likes josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    If Baz is 'not really a bulldog' then Cody is pretty much the opposite.
    My son is so upset that Baz is likely to move on, he keeps asking and I keep saying I don't think he'll stay. It's going to be like a Dahlhaus situation for him, he was devastated when he left. Now that you mention a true Bulldog I'll be pushing this angle on him. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    My son is so upset that Baz is likely to move on, he keeps asking and I keep saying I don't think he'll stay. It's going to be like a Dahlhaus situation for him, he was devastated when he left. Now that you mention a true Bulldog I'll be pushing this angle on him. Thank you!
    You should tell your young fella to turn his attention to an up.and comer named Marcus Bontempelli. He might turn out ok.
    "It's over. It's all over."

5. Likes azabob, G-Mo77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    My son's current favourite player is Cody so we should be safe for at least a few years yet.

7. Likes G-Mo77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jedd Busslinger has recommitted to the Western Bulldogs for another two seasons.

The West Australian has turned his back on interest from West Coast to sign a new deal that locks him at the Whitten Oval until the end of 2026.

Reported on the AFL website.

Post Thanks / Like

Jedd Busslinger has recommitted to the Western Bulldogs for another two seasons.

The West Australian has turned his back on interest from West Coast to sign a new deal that locks him at the Whitten Oval until the end of 2026.

Great news!
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

10. Likes EasternWest liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm happy with this. Slow burn to this point but that's fine. Two years is good for both parties.

He'll do well under the tutelage of Barrass next year and learn a lot about professionalism from Butters, who is really looking forward to playing with his idol, Bont.
    "It's over. It's all over."

12. Likes hujsh, bulldogsthru&thru, Smads57 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Given how we have so horribly mistreated him by not gifting him a senior game I thought he had already packed his bags.

14. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great news to sign up the young KPD. Won't be long and he will get his chance to debut.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Good news. Hopefully very soon he will get his chance. Keen to see how he goes.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Both parties must really be absolutely on the same page with respect to his development and future, given he's not played a game yet.
    I think this is a good sign that the connection and communication between players and coaching group is really in a good place.

18. Likes Bullies, josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh joy. I didn't think he'd stay, now give him a debut please.
    The curse is dead.

20. Likes EasternWest liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That is great news. Can put all the talk re a debut to bed.

This also backs our ITK knowledge who said he's happy in Melbourne.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    I'm happy with this. Slow burn to this point but that's fine. Two years is good for both parties.

He'll do well under the tutelage of Barrass next year and learn a lot about professionalism from Butters, who is really looking forward to playing with his idol, Bont.
    The b sharps.

Keep an eye on your locals rooftop.

23. Likes EasternWest liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So the media were writing rubbish again about him going to WA.
    Glad he stayed and obviously a plan is there for when Gardiner or Keath leave, which I imagine one will be gone next year and he will fit straight in.
    Bring back the biff