Thanks Thanks:  115
Likes Likes:  1,274
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 488889909192939495969798
Results 1,456 to 1,460 of 1460

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by KDeli@64 View Post
    Bulldog tragic here since way back when I lived in Footscray (little tacker). My mum would take me to the Western Oval every weekend when she didn’t have to nurse at the hospital. I stood on cans in the terraces to watch. I now live in Swan Hill and try to get to Marcel when possible. Love the Club, always will ❤️������
    Welcome aboard, don't be shy to contribute
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Bulldog tragic here since way back when I lived in Footscray (little tacker). My mum would take me to the Western Oval every weekend when she didn’t have to nurse at the hospital. I stood on cans in the terraces to watch. I now live in Swan Hill and try to get to Marcel when possible. Love the Club, always will ❤️������
    Welcome KD! Ah sounds like awesome memories. You've found the right place for the most awesome dogs community on the web.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard, lovely to hear people's Bulldogs stories.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Bulldog tragic here since way back when I lived in Footscray (little tacker). My mum would take me to the Western Oval every weekend when she didn?t have to nurse at the hospital. I stood on cans in the terraces to watch. I now live in Swan Hill and try to get to Marcel when possible. Love the Club, always will ❤️������
    Welcome to WOOF KDeli@64. Hope you enjoy the forum and looking forward to your contributions.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Bulldog tragic here since way back when I lived in Footscray (little tacker). My mum would take me to the Western Oval every weekend when she didn?t have to nurse at the hospital. I stood on cans in the terraces to watch. I now live in Swan Hill and try to get to Marcel when possible. Love the Club, always will ❤️������
    Welcome KDeli. Look forward to reading your posts. Love your story too, so RWB.