Thanks Thanks:  117
Likes Likes:  1,295
Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899 LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1475

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by KDeli@64 View Post
    Bulldog tragic here since way back when I lived in Footscray (little tacker). My mum would take me to the Western Oval every weekend when she didn’t have to nurse at the hospital. I stood on cans in the terraces to watch. I now live in Swan Hill and try to get to Marcel when possible. Love the Club, always will ❤️������
    Welcome aboard, don't be shy to contribute
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Bulldog tragic here since way back when I lived in Footscray (little tacker). My mum would take me to the Western Oval every weekend when she didn’t have to nurse at the hospital. I stood on cans in the terraces to watch. I now live in Swan Hill and try to get to Marcel when possible. Love the Club, always will ❤️������
    Welcome KD! Ah sounds like awesome memories. You've found the right place for the most awesome dogs community on the web.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard, lovely to hear people's Bulldogs stories.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Bulldog tragic here since way back when I lived in Footscray (little tacker). My mum would take me to the Western Oval every weekend when she didn?t have to nurse at the hospital. I stood on cans in the terraces to watch. I now live in Swan Hill and try to get to Marcel when possible. Love the Club, always will ❤️������
    Welcome to WOOF KDeli@64. Hope you enjoy the forum and looking forward to your contributions.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Bulldog tragic here since way back when I lived in Footscray (little tacker). My mum would take me to the Western Oval every weekend when she didn?t have to nurse at the hospital. I stood on cans in the terraces to watch. I now live in Swan Hill and try to get to Marcel when possible. Love the Club, always will ❤️������
    Welcome KDeli. Look forward to reading your posts. Love your story too, so RWB.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,

I've just joined and looking forward to sharing the ups and downs of being a Doggies fan with you all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogs View Post
    Hi all,

I've just joined and looking forward to sharing the ups and downs of being a Doggies fan with you all.
    Welcome HD, don't be shy to contribute
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Welcome HD, don't be shy to contribute
    Thanks bornadog. Hopefully I can have some positive contributions after this weekend.

9. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,

Welcome Hot Dogs. Hopefully you won't be a stranger

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,

Welcome Hot Dogs.

You've found the best dogs community on the interwebs!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,

Welcome hotdogs- hope you can rub off a bit of your woof name to our team. Look forward to reading your posts.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,

Welcome aboard mate!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,

Just joined tough few games coming up which will ultimately shape our season good test for the character and integrity of the playing group.

15. Thanks GVGjr thanked for this post
    Likes azabob, josie, HOSE B ROMERO, Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sep235 View Post
    Hi all,

Just joined tough few games coming up which will ultimately shape our season good test for the character and integrity of the playing group.
    Welcome aboard. Tough few weeks for sure. Missing both Jones and Naughton this week will hurt massively. Hopefully Weightman is right to play.

We hope to see you posting around the traps - plenty of footy and non footy threads!
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sep235 View Post
    Hi all,

Welcome to WOOF. Testing times ahead. The more resilient supporters will get through it. Thanks for joining the site.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"