Thanks Thanks:  28
Likes Likes:  142
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Welcome to the Western Bulldogs Ryley Sanders

His hands were very clean in heavy traffic on the weekend. Big improvement from the previous week against Carlton.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    He was excellent early, involved in a lot of tight stuff, some came off and some didn't. But he was there which was important in the conditions.

His role around the stoppages is tightly controlled, and I'm almost seeing the change Lade is or was supposed to be bringing finally. It looks to me that everything is a bit more structured and role based between the arcs and Sanders has contributed to that.
    One thing I did notice against Geelong is our mids were much better at holding their position in tight rather than the old bees to the honeypot we?ve seen in the past. It was mainly Libba diving in head first, but Treloar and Sanders both stayed out waiting for it to bobble out. If we can continue to do that consistently for the rest of the year, we?ll go ok.

3. Likes jeemak, josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    One thing I did notice against Geelong is our mids were much better at holding their position in tight rather than the old bees to the honeypot we?ve seen in the past. It was mainly Libba diving in head first, but Treloar and Sanders both stayed out waiting for it to bobble out. If we can continue to do that consistently for the rest of the year, we?ll go ok.
    One of the first things I look for is whether we're doing that in an obvious way.
    TF is this?.........Obviously you're not a golfer.

Post Thanks / Like

Listening to Treloar on the Dyl and Friends podcast he talked about how he still thinks Sanders is going to be a star.

6. Likes Dry Rot liked this post