Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Collingwood racism

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Kelly sounds like he's guilty of being a massive arsehole. Is that something the Family Court of Australia prosecutes?
    It really does sound like ignance......
    TF is this?.........Obviously you're not a golfer.

Post Thanks / Like

Not yet proven allegations from one person only at this stage. If the Hawthorn saga should have taught us one thing, best to let the allegations be examined and evaluated soberly through the correct channels before taking a definitive position. We aren't some tinpot communist dictatorship.

Interesting that the police did not pursue further action when they were approached by the ex employee with the complaints.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Not yet proven allegations from one person only at this stage. If the Hawthorn saga should have taught us one thing, best to let the allegations be examined and evaluated soberly through the correct channels before taking a definitive position. We aren't some tinpot communist dictatorship.

Interesting that the police did not pursue further action when they were approached by the ex employee with the complaints.
    Is that what the Hawthorn saga taught you? I can't recall at any point where those allegations were examined soberly through the correct channels to date, or is that what you're saying?
    TF is this?.........Obviously you're not a golfer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    Is that what the Hawthorn saga taught you? I can't recall at any point where those allegations were examined soberly through the correct channels to date, or is that what you're saying?
    (a) HFC internal investigation;
    (b) HRC including Mediations;
    (c) Appeal to Federal Court, Statement of Claim filed.

There may have been other structured processes.

If all you have is what's reported in the media, it's all been in camera, it's foolish to assume a definitive position whilst those processes are ongoing.

5. Likes Sedat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Serious allegations but Collingwood will mount a ferocious defense of Kelly.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

The dickhead boys club hiring the wokest of woke was always going to end in disaster.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    The dickhead boys club hiring the wokest of woke was always going to end in disaster.
    Not if you listen to Darcy Moore. Massive misalignment with what he says and what they do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    Yep, I haven't formed an opinion one way or the other in relation to the Hawthorn saga, until such time as the courts have examined all the evidence (which is now happening).

I am taking the same approach with these Collingwood allegations.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    Not if you listen to Darcy Moore. Massive misalignment with what he says and what they do.
    Yes would be interested in the skipper’s views on this …
    "I'll give him a hug before the first bounce and then I'll run into my pack and give them orders to rip him apart."