Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  43
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL Game Day - R21

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Rot View Post
    My best guess is that you have seen far more of Carlton and Jack Martin than me this season.

I'm just going on what I saw on Saturday night and Martin was very ordinary, especially compared to Bobby Hill.
    Hill and Martin are totally different players.

Martin plays as a marking forward where as Hill is a small forward.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

I thought Martin was pretty decedent from what I saw and I'm not sure given his injuries that Bobby Hill is necessarily the standard he needs to be at right now. I was surprised to see him playing at all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    I thought Martin was pretty decedent from what I saw and I'm not sure given his injuries that Bobby Hill is necessarily the standard he needs to be at right now. I was surprised to see him playing at all.
    Hill is capable of absolute brilliance and really poor performances but thats part of being young and playing a difficult role.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Rot View Post
    My best guess is that you have seen far more of Carlton and Jack Martin than me this season.

I'm just going on what I saw on Saturday night and Martin was very ordinary, especially compared to Bobby Hill.
    I watched quite a bit of Jack Martin when he was playing up here for the Suns, he has so much talent it's not funny but very injury riddled, and don't think he works hard enough at times too, looks as though he is coasting along, dangerous player without a lot of luck and possibly work rate.

5. Likes Dry Rot liked this post