Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  30
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's Changed?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's Changed?

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Fantastic article, thanks for posting it! That's exactly the type of breakdown I've been searching for.
    Well, Comrade, would you believe another woof poster already posted that article?
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Well, Comrade, would you believe another woof poster already posted that article?
    Who? - was it Jeemak
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

3. Likes azabob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The bulldog tragician View Post
    Lobb back is not only good in itself, but has made the forward line better, as has Naughton higher up the ground, and small forwards understanding their role. Darcy and Jamarra do not fly together for the same mark as much as was always the frustrating case in times gone by.

We are doing something different at the stoppages. This was noted in a review of the Carlton win at The Roar https://www.theroar.com.au/2024/07/1...nquer-carlton/ I saw examples of it on the rare occasions when there was a stoppage at our side of the ground. In simplified form as far as I understand it, it?s less bees at the honeypot, more creating space.

That article might have answered my question. Why the difference in our mids. being slaughtered by Port and then us monstering Carlton?

Is it as simple as we are making space and not all going in for the ball at once and that stops us being killed on the spread by the likes of Port and Brisbane who seem not to have midfields no better than those we beat easily?

Post Thanks / Like

One thing that's working, number one team for steals?

https://twitter.com/1116sen/status/1...1_c10&ref_url=

6. Likes SonofScray liked this post