Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  130
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: It's all falling apart for the Dees

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Baz does a lot more than Cotton On. He's probably got the biggest personal brand in the AFL and promotes a range of products.
    Yes he is a legit brand but the AFL love the word at the moment so use it at every chance, a bit like the idiotic “ a world record” with statistics a few years ago.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

So basically does that mean Trac's manager has told him that getting a trade done to satisfy Melbourne would be impossible, so he's had no choice but to stay? That's my gut feel.

4. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_west View Post
    So basically does that mean Trac's manager has told him that getting a trade done to satisfy Melbourne would be impossible, so he's had no choice but to stay? That's my gut feel.
    I don't know. After what he went through, if he felt the dees did him wrong, he wouldn't just get over it so easily. It's an interesting turn of events.

Post Thanks / Like

Too damaging to “Brand Petracca” to move maybe.

Ah well.

Until the next Melbourne headline…
    Have you heard Butters wants to come to the Dogs?

Post Thanks / Like

They handed him a brown paper bag under the table to make him feel better.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

8. Likes macca liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_west View Post
    That is how I see it as well
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdog60 View Post
    They handed him a brown paper bag under the table to make him feel better.
    It’s either culture or finances isn’t it? And they (theoretically) can’t be solved by one another.

I’m not putting this to bed. Reckon he still goes.

Post Thanks / Like

An article today had brand management industry people saying he'll lose as many fans as he gains when switching to a bigger club.

Maybe that's advice he received Thursday after he was right of reply checked before the article went to print yesterday.

He'll only go so far if he puts the red wine in after the tomatoes in a Bolognese, no matter what he decides. I'm just annoyed the fun's over for now.
    TF is this?.........Obviously you're not a golfer.

12. Likes macca liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    An article today had brand management industry people saying he'll lose as many fans as he gains when switching to a bigger club.

Maybe that's advice he received Thursday after he was right of reply checked before the article went to print yesterday.

He'll only go so far if he puts the red wine in after the tomatoes in a Bolognese, no matter what he decides. I'm just annoyed the fun's over for now.
    It would have been great if a bunch of our rivals were distracted away from any other potential players by going all in trying to get him.

Post Thanks / Like

So was it all a media beat up and now he has put out a statement saying he isn’t going anywhere the media look like idiots and need to make a story to save face ?
    Media were huge on Naughton , English and Jamara going at the start of the year, slowly they got signed and all these clowns move on to another made up story.
    Bring back the biff

15. Likes josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    So was it all a media beat up and now he has put out a statement saying he isn’t going anywhere the media look like idiots and need to make a story to save face ?
    Media were huge on Naughton , English and Jamara going at the start of the year, slowly they got signed and all these clowns move on to another made up story.
    Whether our players or others I'm happy seeing more players remaining loyal (Petracca and Melbourne aside). The NBA is starting to see young stars remain loyal to smaller markets (by nba standards). Seems the generation of LeBrons and Durants is cooling.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsthru&thru View Post
    I don't know. After what he went through, if he felt the dees did him wrong, he wouldn't just get over it so easily. It's an interesting turn of events.
    It sounds like the club absolutely did the wrong by him, so many aspects, even the Pres had not been in contact with player or his family what so ever since his life threatening injury, that's just shithouse! That said Christian by the sounds of things also came across with a lack of maturity during this time, some very weird takings from both sides.

I have no doubt if the Pies had two top 10 picks to have in their kit bag he'd be playing for them next year.

Post Thanks / Like

Their president has resigned effective immediately.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Their president has resigned effective immediately.
    She was never going to survive that train wreck interview.