Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Western Bulldogs season review: Luke Beveridge under pressure again after finals disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I would like to keep him as well, but I must say he has had a poor year. He had a couple of good games in the VFL, but at AFL level he was disappointing.

His game on Saturday against Southport should have been alot better and he should have dominated
    at that level.
    I might be missing something but i fail to see the hype some have in Garcia. Just not sure there is much improvement in his game to go to the next level.

2. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Western Bulldogs season review: Luke Beveridge under pressure again after finals disappointment

I would like to keep him as well, but I must say he has had a poor year. He had a couple of good games in the VFL, but at AFL level he was disappointing.

His game on Saturday against Southport should have been alot better and he should have dominated
    at that level.
    Finished equal 7th in the Liston trophy voting with 16 votes (Footscray's best) so I think he had more than just a couple of good games in the VFL.

Reasonable effort given he probably played less than 1/2 the games due to his AFL appearances.

Post Thanks / Like

at that level.
    I don't think he had a poor season at all when he is actually coming off his best season with us. We've praised and rewarded McNeil and Khamis for their best seasons and haven't with Garcia.
    A more likely scenario is that Garcia might have some deficiencies in his game that he hasn't addressed to the MC liking but he actually had a good season and was pretty much injury free.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"