Thanks Thanks:  398
Likes Likes:  2,356
Page 308 of 308 FirstFirst ... 208258298299300301302303304305306307308
Results 4,606 to 4,610 of 4610
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Following our exes...................

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    So Mr Stringer apparently has no suitors,who would have guessed?
    Manager has done a great job with his advice.
    Would have thought the manager would have asked other clubs questions before advising Jake ( I love the bombers) Stringer to ask for longer contract or go.
    Aren't Sydney interested? That was the latest
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    Aren't Sydney interested? That was the latest
    It was the pies last week , I think the media just guesses.
    Sydney would be the worst place he could go they have high training expectations and a team orientated game that involved being hard at the ball
    Bring back the biff

3. Likes macca liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    It was the pies last week , I think the media just guesses.
    Sydney would be the worst place he could go they have high training expectations and a team orientated game that involved being hard at the ball
    Thats a shame, i really would have liked to see Sydney get the best out of Stringer. That would have been a good documentary.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post
    Thats a shame, i really would have liked to see Sydney get the best out of Stringer. That would have been a good documentary.
    Collingwood NOT in the race for Jake Stringer, but a premiership threat has genuine interest

Collingwood is not in the race to lure Jake Stringer out of Essendon ? but Sydney is, according to Sam Edmund.

The Magpies had been linked with a play for the contracted Bomber, but they are reportedly not in the mix any longer.

Stringer, 30, has hit a contract trigger for 2025 at the Dons, however he wants greater security and a contract for 2026.

Edmund believes the Swans are a team that is indeed interested, though their focus remains on the 2024 season and their Preliminary final clash with Port Adelaide.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I had heard Matthew Boyd advised Collingwood not to touch Stringer when Boyd started his coaching career with the filth when he finished playing with us. Now as Boyd returns to Collingwood I reckon he may have warned Collingwood again not to go near him.