Thanks Thanks:  64
Likes Likes:  562
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 236364656667686970717273
Results 1,081 to 1,084 of 1084
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Damien Barrett what's his agenda ?

https://www.afl.com.au/news/1222823/...not-unbecoming

What's the phrase about stuffed clocks and being right twice a day? Agree with every word of this article, and I especially like the pots at both Sicily (for missing the match-winner) and Mitchell (for losing the unlosable game after getting smashed in the coaches box) as the real reasons for their responses - fantastic diversionary tactic to not talk about both their failures. And of course the AFEL for their heavy-handedness this week and complete lack of consistency in applying the conduct unbecoming rule previously.

I especially loved Barrett highlighting the deliberate Hawthorn ploy of exaggerating head contact to the ground to milk dangerous tackle frees. This match wouldn't have even been close if those early frees to Chol and Moore weren't paid, and then Impey tried the same dirty tactic in that match-saving tackle by Byrne-Jones late in the 4th. This garbage is absolutely more "conduct unbecoming" than anything Hinkley did/said post match IMO.

Anyway, well done to Barrett on finally getting something right. Now piss off.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

2. Likes Mofra, SquirrelGrip, macca liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    https://www.afl.com.au/news/1222823/...not-unbecoming

What's the phrase about stuffed clocks and being right twice a day? Agree with every word of this article, and I especially like the pots at both Sicily (for missing the match-winner) and Mitchell (for losing the unlosable game after getting smashed in the coaches box) as the real reasons for their responses - fantastic diversionary tactic to not talk about both their failures. And of course the AFEL for their heavy-handedness this week and complete lack of consistency in applying the conduct unbecoming rule previously.

I especially loved Barrett highlighting the deliberate Hawthorn ploy of exaggerating head contact to the ground to milk dangerous tackle frees. This match wouldn't have even been close if those early frees to Chol and Moore weren't paid, and then Impey tried the same dirty tactic in that match-saving tackle by Byrne-Jones late in the 4th. This garbage is absolutely more "conduct unbecoming" than anything Hinkley did/said post match IMO.

Anyway, well done to Barrett on finally getting something right. Now piss off.
    Outside of the last 5 minutes of the match I probably watched about 10 minutes of fragmented game time and saw 3 instances of hawks players milking high frees.

Sicily milked at least 3 in our match too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsthru&thru View Post
    Outside of the last 5 minutes of the match I probably watched about 10 minutes of fragmented game time and saw 3 instances of hawks players milking high frees.

Sicily milked at least 3 in our match too.
    First quarter in our game it was 6-1 to them
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Why does he refer to him as Kenny as if he's his mate?
    TF is this?.........Obviously you're not a golfer.