Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Grand Final thread

Apparently Callum Mills has just been ruled out of the GF. On form they aren't actually missing much - he was just going since his return. I wonder if that opens the door for Taylor Adams to come in, or will they go Robbie Fox as a more versatile sub/option instead?
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grand Final thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Apparently Callum Mills has just been ruled out of the GF. On form they aren't actually missing much - he was just going since his return. I wonder if that opens the door for Taylor Adams to come in, or will they go Robbie Fox as a more versatile sub/option instead?
    It will depend on if they want defensive support in Fox or midfield impact which could be Taylor Adams.

Brisbane biggest weapons are in the forward half of the ground. I think they would go in with No Change and keep Fox as the sub.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

I agreed with you (I think it was you anyway) on playing him being a free hit, because either he does his string again immediately or was probably gonna be fine, but apparently Swans have some pretty bad PTSD from playing unfit guys in 2016 and 2022.

But yeah OMac is a much bigger out.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    I agreed with you (I think it was you anyway) on playing him being a free hit
    I said that about Oscar Mac and him popping his shoulder again, which goes to show how little I know about footy. I thought they could just load him up with elephant juice and pop it back in again - easy for me to say!

Post Thanks / Like

I said that about Oscar Mac and him popping his shoulder again, which goes to show how little I know about footy. I thought they could just load him up with elephant juice and pop it back in again - easy for me to say!
    I think if Oscar Mac didn't pop out his shoulder the second time they may well have taken the risk.
    More of an In Bruges guy?