Thanks Thanks:  356
Likes Likes:  2,235
Page 209 of 210 FirstFirst ... 109159199200201202203204205206207208209210 LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3140
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Welcome to the Bulldogs: Bailey Smith

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsthru&thru View Post
    Interesting that Connors has said they're still working out where he's going. This cotton on thing is probably being looked at right now.
    Damage control after Smith's antics on the weekend. Connors is a pro, but Smith must be testing his patience.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    Seriouls question. Why has he not nominated Geelong yet?
    At a guess it's not to further inflame what's already a contentious bin fire behind the scenes.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Science View Post
    At a guess it's not to further inflame what's already a contentious bin fire behind the scenes.
    Usually there would be a tacit agreement in place bw the clubs before nomination.

Looks like we can't even get the initial bit happening which screams we are very far apart.

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Connors' commission doubles every time Baz has to publicly feed his ego.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

Post Thanks / Like

Normally when a player nominates a trade they head off somewhere quiet and wait till its done.

Smith this week alone seems to have done tv segments, grand final week appearances, "Barry" drink promotions including weird soccer kit give-aways and a stint behind the bar trying to flog the stuff, not to mention a seemingly uptick and needy thirst trap instagram posts.

I appreciate he has had some mental health challenges, but man he makes it hard for himself and must be infuriating to manage.
    I should leave it alone but you're not right

6. Likes Grantysghost, josie, Sedat, WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    To be fair. At that audience what else is Darcy going to say. When Nathan Brown left, Darcy refused to talk to him for years. I'm sure deep down he has zero love for Baz. I feel like Darcy has a ruthless streak in him.
    Our Board cannot wait to see the back of Bailey. He?s been too
    much work. So we’ve also very much outgrown him. The Club won?t be looking to support Bailey?s interests, just our own at this point.

8. Thanks josie, Go_Dogs thanked for this post
    Likes bornadog, Uninformed liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soupman View Post
    Normally when a player nominates a trade they head off somewhere quiet and wait till its done.

Smith this week alone seems to have done tv segments, grand final week appearances, "Barry" drink promotions including weird soccer kit give-aways and a stint behind the bar trying to flog the stuff, not to mention a seemingly uptick and needy thirst trap instagram posts.

I appreciate he has had some mental health challenges, but man he makes it hard for himself and must be infuriating to manage.
    We need employees who put football first. Simple as that.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Bailey it is not that deep my man. I?m actually in awe of how much of a wanker he is at this point.
    I had a suspicion he was a massive wanker, but he's transcending levels I didn't think possible.
    TF is this?.........Obviously you're not a golfer.

Post Thanks / Like

He appears to be a shallow and illogical thinker. Low IQ, EQ and self absorbed, possibly - correction - almost definitely- a narcissist.

I hope he receives proper mental support and sage advice he needs to have a fulfilled career and life. I’m fearing it could end up like Cousins etc.

I do not wish him ill and still (unbelievably) have a soft spot for him. Mainly I want the best for our club. My second biggest fear is we are not adequately compensated and cycle of small club being bent over & a powerhouse club becomes stronger continues. My greatest fear is we hold firm (which I think is fine in theory & a big part of me says we should if Cats are unfair in negotiations) and a powerhouse club picks him in PSD or ND, with currently struggling teams too scared of his mental fragility & the circus antics that he has created.

One thing is certain, when we play against him it will be close to a sellout and the sparks will fly as our players likely feel as gutted, upset and perplexed as we do by his shenanigans.
    Last edited by josie; Today at 05:16 PM. Reason: Correction

12. Thanks angelopetraglia thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by josie View Post
    He appears to be a shallow and illogical thinker. Low IQ, EQ and self absorbed, possibly narcissistic.
    I'm reasonably certain he is a narcissist.

14. Likes josie, The bulldog tragician liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doc26 View Post
    much work. So we’ve also very much outgrown him. The Club won?t be looking to support Bailey?s interests, just our own at this point.
    We did try and keep him and made an offer so I am not sure he is as bad as people are making out.
    He isn’t another Stringer where we shipped him around and wouldn’t have him back.
    Bring back the biff

16. Likes josie, WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's more fun to make fun of him saying dumb stuff than to try and diagnose him

18. Likes Happy Days liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by josie View Post
    He appears to be a shallow and illogical thinker. Low IQ, EQ and self absorbed, possibly narcissistic.

I hope he receives proper mental support and sage advice he needs to have a fulfilled career and life. I’m fearing it could end up like Cousins etc.

I do not wish him ill and still (unbelievably) have a soft spot for him. Mainly I want the best for our club. My second biggest fear is we are not adequately compensated and cycle of small club being bent over & a powerhouse club becomes stronger continues. My greatest fear is we hold firm (which I think is fine in theory & a big part of me says we should if Cats are unfair in negotiations) and a powerhouse club picks him in PSD or ND, with currently struggling teams too scared of his mental fragility & the circus antics that he has created.

One thing is certain, when we play against him it will be close to a sellout and the sparks will fly as our players likely feel as gutted, upset and perplexed as we do by his shenanigans.
    I guess this is what Warrick Capper would have been if he came from privilege and took himself seriously.
    TF is this?.........Obviously you're not a golfer.

20. Likes josie, bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doc26 View Post
    Would love to hear more.

Sounds promising…
    Have you heard Butters wants to come to the Dogs?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DOG GOD View Post
    I don’t reckon we, as a club would have the balls to send him to the PSD. 30 mins before the deadline we will accept their pick 15(to become 21) and that will be it, just to get him out of the club.
    If we send him to the PSD we are handing Nth Melb a free hit. North pick him up for nothing or do a deal with Geelong. More likely North pick him up on a 1 year contract and do a deal with Geelong for picks.