Thanks Thanks:  76
Likes Likes:  99
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Afl - w 2024

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Afl - w 2024

FAntastic effort again by the girls. Dominated the second half and deserved to win by more. Gutsy stuff.

2. Likes josie, Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And first win back at the Kennel since 2022! They deserved it given how much time the ball spent in the Dogs 50 in that last quarter.
    Wake me up when we get to heaven, let me sleep if we're going to hell

Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath

And we all found heaven - 2016 Premiers!

4. Likes josie, Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What an unbelievable turn around from the first 4 games.
    Confidence is through the roof , team work and trusting each other has clicked and the backline has a great set up .
    I guess next game is the test. If we can get anywhere near North we are really pushing the improvement.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Great pressure. A real team building win. The nucleus is there the team has started to come together and the hunger is there.

Great win.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

7. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Haven’t followed it as much the AFLW but great to hear that things are on the up.

Go Dogs!
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Needs a reminder that Blackburn has been out the last two games.

Things were dire before and the thought of losing her didn't bode well- so to see this level of turnaround/improvement is extra impressive!

Post Thanks / Like

It might of been the case of letting Ellie do all the grunt work because of who she is and what she is capable of now she's not there others have lifted and that may also been the case of Lamb in there as well.
    It's taken a while for others now to find their feet in where they fit in. I know Fitzgerald was one of the leading possession winners but I would like to see more and I get the feeling its a fitness thing because her build and skill should be producing more and this gets down to the Womens short seasons and most likely short preseason to go with it.
    The Swans did look very good in the way they moved the ball and their team looked have bigger bodies around the contest I notice there was more blocking for their team mates than what we did they seemed to pick up quickly who was going for the ball and protect the space to allow their team mate to get a run at it.
    We are learning and it will be a slow build but the signs early are starting to look better if we can grow together and not lose players the future has a bit of a spark.
    Go Dogs
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...