Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
    Post Thanks / Like

Bailey Smith, A conspiracy theory.

What we know so far
    He who chubbies up for a selfie has asked for a trade but has yet to nominate his preferred destination.
    What we may have heard.
    Is that apparently meaningful trade talks have not yet been held between the WB and Geelong.
    What we have seen.
    Is that semi stiff Smith was seen in the Geelong area at the preliminary final.
    What may be true.
    Information is that he wasn't actually sitting with Geelong as such but was sitting with family members of the owners of the Cotton On group.
    Conspiracy theory is that the reason he hasn't nominated a club yet is that they are still live and playing in today's GF. What if he has not just outgrown the Western Bulldogs but has outgrown the whole state of Victoria and sees his brand reaching greater heights in Brisbane or Sydney, Buddy Franklin style all the while being a Cotton On ambassador for their new erection enhancing underwear range.
    Just throwing it out there.

2. Likes hujsh, GVGjr, jeemak, bulldogsthru&thru liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bailey Smith, A conspiracy theory.

It's a fun theory. They did say they would listen to offers from any club

Post Thanks / Like

I do love a good conspiracy theory especially around what drives attention seekers.
    Perhaps you have some intel here Mitcha or just a good eye for putting some pieces of the puzzle together and I'm thinking we will know soon enough if this one is close to the mark so thanks for it.
    For what it's worth I don't think he has the maturity to move interstate and he appears to need more support from family, friends and his management team not less. Even a move too Geelong seems a bit much for him in all honesty.

We should know by Tuesday or Wednesday unless he's going for the TV cliffhanger type finish.
    I do think there might be another Melbourne based club or two at the table.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    I do love a good conspiracy theory especially around what drives attention seekers.
    Perhaps you have some intel here Mitcha or just a good eye for putting some pieces of the puzzle together and I'm thinking we will know soon enough if this one is close to the mark so thanks for it.
    For what it's worth I don't think he has the maturity to move interstate and he appears to need more support from family, friends and his management team not less. Even a move too Geelong seems a bit much for him in all honesty.

We should know by Tuesday or Wednesday unless he's going for the TV cliffhanger type finish.
    I do think there might be another Melbourne based club or two at the table.
    The Cats would be stiff to not get him, but not as stiff as Bailey in his own narcissistic Instagram posts.

Swans have 17 and 19 this year, I'd do that deal.

6. Likes Mofra liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

NRL are getting one back.
    He's waiting until the end of the season to announce he's joining the Storm
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

8. Likes hujsh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sydney has always made sense.

Huge market for fortune and fame, whilst being able to fade into anonymity to help with his alleged anxiety etcera etcera.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Sydney has always made sense.

Huge market for fortune and fame, whilst being able to fade into anonymity to help with his alleged anxiety etcera etcera.
    You'd have some cred with this statement if only you'd have said something about it at some point prior to now.......rather than just claiming it off Mitcha's hard work.
    TF is this?.........Obviously you're not a golfer.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    You'd have some cred with this statement if only you'd have said something about it at some point prior to now.......rather than just claiming it off Mitcha's hard work.
    If only I had not spent the last hour checking receipts to pat myself the back.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

13. Likes bornadog liked this post