Post Thanks / Like

Re: St Kilda

Very Port Adelaide thing to do
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

2. Likes Grantysghost, hujsh, azabob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    The 'you are either with us or against us' stance the Saints have taken is the populist position and will greatly appeal to the majority of supporters who are frustrated with their performances this year. Playing the victim card on father son and academy picks will also resonate with many of their supporters. Battle played for them all season and didn't deserve to be isolated away from the night.
    It's not like he bagged the club in the media and didn't meet their standards through the season.
    Yes I get using that lever against city hall.
    Using it against one of your players who bled for the club and finished third best is poor form I think.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Yes I get using that lever against city hall.
    Using it against one of your players who bled for the club and finished third best is poor form I think.
    I know Dunkley isn't a popular player for our supporters now but I thought the club, Bevo and Dunks handled it well last year. I'm not sure that the Saints have done themselves any favors for the way they've handled Battles departure. It will however give them a short term spike with the supporters.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

5. Likes Grantysghost liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    I know Dunkley isn't a popular player for our supporters now but I thought the club, Bevo and Dunks handled it well last year. I'm not sure that the Saints have done themselves any favors for the way they've handled Battles departure. It will however give them a short term spike with the supporters.
    And probably a negative through the afl players group which is pretty dumb. They already struggle to attract players.

You got to play it like Barksdale and Stringer did to Omar on the wire.

Play it cool, parley, ask for a truce. Then we he sticks his head up you whack it!
    Last edited by Grantysghost; Today at 10:39 AM.