Thanks Thanks:  162
Likes Likes:  971
Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999100101102103104105106107108109
Results 1,621 to 1,627 of 1627
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trade Rumours 2024

I get it's disappointing to miss out on targets but I find it so hard to assess when we have no idea of the financial terms of contract offers. I am also really into the NBA and it's such a massive difference with transparency there.

We could have missed out on Peatling due to Crows offering massive overs.

Worst thing we can do here isn't missing out on landing a player, it's landing a player at the wrong cost.

2. Likes jazzadogs, Grantysghost, josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Jones View Post
    I get it's disappointing to miss out on targets but I find it so hard to assess when we have no idea of the financial terms of contract offers. I am also really into the NBA and it's such a massive difference with transparency there.

Worst thing we can do here isn't missing out on landing a player, it's landing a player at the wrong cost.
    Yep you can't just get them for the "win".

As a wise poster on here said elsewhere, he's had a fair midfield around him recently so be interesting to see how he goes at the Crows.

I wonder what they'll have to give up to? They won't want to part with that early pick this season and have ANB and Cumming coming

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    It's very likely to be a harder assignment now to get XOH from GWS..
    I am not that excited about him either.

Lets go for Butters and be done for it
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I like Peatling a lot but the pot on him seemed like it was getting too rich for my blood. Honestly if we don’t get anyone but somehow screw over Bailey Smith I’ll consider this trade period a win.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

6. Likes Grantysghost, jeemak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Jones View Post

Best thing the AFL could do is have transparency with player payments but that would stop the extra money mysteriously funnelling into head office.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    Best thing the AFL could do is have transparency with player payments but that would stop the extra money mysteriously funnelling into head office.
    I think they wouldn't want them reported as it would make cap rort too obvious and they'd have to do something about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    It's very likely to be a harder assignment now to get XOH from GWS. Dev Robertson might be worth considering as Brisbane need points.
    Shiel might be going back to GWS. May make XOH more disposable for them