Thanks Thanks:  36
Likes Likes:  144
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bulldog ONLY Trade News

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    Young Bulldog stays in the Kennel despite Swans' late swoop

Garcia signs 3 year deal. Swans expressed interest in the last fortnight.
    I'm low key quite impressed by the Swans and their covert operation, working under cover of darkness on their trade targets without the media catching on. They haven't been this invisible since Grand Final day.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

2. Likes josie, DOG GOD, JanLorMill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't this previously reported as a 4 year offer causing much consternation around here? Three years sounds much more palatable.

Xavier O'Halloran remains a trade target for the Bulldogs and has been offered a three-year contract to move from Greater Western Sydney, but the Giants are determined to retain the contracted midfielder. ? Josh Gabelich

4. Likes azabob, bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Wasn't this previously reported as a 4 year offer causing much consternation around here? Three years sounds much more palatable.
    Possibly a 3 year contract extension?

Post Thanks / Like

Mitch Cleary reporting JJ has signed for one year.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

7. Thanks josie, bornadog thanked for this post
    Likes kruder liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    I'm low key quite impressed by the Swans and their covert operation, working under cover of darkness on their trade targets without the media catching on. They haven't been this invisible since Grand Final day.
    Given they're so well informed it must just be an oversight that they didn't pick up on Sydney's significant interest over a two week period.
    TF is this?.........Obviously you're not a golfer.

Post Thanks / Like

Great news about Garcia. Assume his management team upped the ante regarding the three year deal. Happy with that considering we signed Harmes for three and are offering XOH three years. Great opportunity for the lad to cement his place in the midfield

Post Thanks / Like

I'm happy he's staying on and comfortable with 3 years. Like whythelongface said. We gave 3 years to James bloody Harmes why can't we do the same within? Now we just have to play him.

Post Thanks / Like

Now where do we play him? I am obsessed with this but I hope that if he gets dropped back to VFL, he plays a role that is similar to the one asked for him at AFL level.

12. Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    I'm happy he's staying on and comfortable with 3 years. Like whythelongface said. We gave 3 years to James bloody Harmes why can't we do the same within? Now we just have to play him.
    And McNeil! Where was his 3

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Jones View Post
    Now where do we play him? I am obsessed with this but I hope that if he gets dropped back to VFL, he plays a role that is similar to the one asked for him at AFL level.
    In twelve games he couldn't crack the top twenty in our B&F, so I guess the thing for him is just getting games wherever he can doing the best he can.

He's not going to crack the midfield and his competition that had more opportunities either polled poorly in the high half forward role or didn't get that time in the midfield themselves.

This is a mercy signing for us and him. Depth only, we don't actually rate him. Up to him to prove us wrong.

As for playing in that role when in the twos, it just won't happen. It's better to win twos games than not.
    TF is this?.........Obviously you're not a golfer.