Thanks Thanks:  45
Likes Likes:  186
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bulldog ONLY Trade News

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    I also just read that Eagles are considering saints 8+9 for their 3. Not sure if there's more to the deal than that.
    Why would they do that?

Someone said that way they could use pick 8 in the draft and trade 9 to Richmond for Baker?

So they could have Pick 3 - who once was Chris Judd. But they're going to have a pick 8 and Liam Baker?

Everyone is insane. INSANE!
    What should I tell her? She's going to ask.

2. Likes josie, hujsh, Happy Days liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    ?To be used in some form? is his tweet.

Might be outright, might be something going back. Trying to get the article to confirm. But if it?s C S good offer CD goes and maybe Jack stays.
    The article says North want CD, know they have to over pay to some extent and 25 is going to be central to a good faith negotiation.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
    Why would they do that?

Someone said that way they could use pick 8 in the draft and trade 9 to Richmond for Baker?

So they could have Pick 3 - who once was Chris Judd. But they're going to have a pick 8 and Liam Baker?

I agree. Unless they can maybe get 5 & 9 off the Dees. Then 9 for 15 & 16 off GWS. With 16 for Baker. But they need to give something else to the dees I think.

Or maybe trade for 7 & 8, on trade 8 to GWS for 15 & 16 and then 16 for Baker.

Go back a handful of spots and get another first rounder and Baker.

Or just walk Baker to the PSD blaming Hawks?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
    Why would they do that?

Was listening to trade radio last week and there was a suggestion that West Could be looking at that type of deal to gain more high end players to try and stack their list as this draft is quite even especially high up, 3 could be Judd but it could also be Jimmy Toumpas, Richard Tambling, Will Phillips or Paddy Dow.

Post Thanks / Like

So the media sources don't think Macrae will be done for any draft currency for this year. Daniel is unlikely to be traded and we will allow Bazlenka to go for pick 17. We also wont get XOH.

Lets see how accurate that is come Wednesday night.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

If the Eagles have a specific player in mind then it's probably a reasonable balance getting mid-age experience and some elite junior talent in.

What does MJP know about talent anyway?
    TF is this?.........Obviously you're not a golfer.

8. Likes hujsh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ralphy:

Saints only offering a F3 or F4 for Macrae. Don?t want to part with picks this year or good ones next year. Hoping Dogs just want a salary dump.
    Wayne Kerrs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    So the media sources don't think Macrae will be done for any draft currency for this year. Daniel is unlikely to be traded and we will allow Bazlenka to go for pick 17. We also wont get XOH.

Ralphy tonight says 25 on the table for CD. I think if true, that gets done for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Wayne Kerrs
    Yep. Also said it took Aints over 3 weeks to contact us after they convinced Jack to request a trade.

Pathetic from SOS.

12. Likes Grantysghost, bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post

If the talk around the Saints posturing is true, then they want to get Jack to break his contract and give up nothing for him......and pay that nothing next year.

Next year they could be shitter than this year, so after preferences and father son, a third rounder for them could be a pick around sixty!

No worries guys, we'll just facilitate a comfortable draft period for you this year so you can get ahead, and wait until you're even shitter next year to give us a poorer pick than we already think is reasonable this year!

We're not under salary cap pressure and we need midfield depth. Not sure what I'm missing.........
    TF is this?.........Obviously you're not a golfer.

Post Thanks / Like

How would woofers feel if we traded Daniel for XOH? If we do get pick 25 then I reckon it unlocks both deals.

CD > XOH for mine.

Post Thanks / Like

Ralphy tonight says 25 on the table for CD. I think if true, that gets done for sure.
    Which will end up about pick 31 or 32?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kruder View Post
    How would woofers feel if we traded Daniel for XOH? If we do get pick 25 then I reckon it unlocks both deals.
    Not great. With our poor draft hand currently I’d rather 25 to be honest.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_west View Post
    Which will end up about pick 31 or 32?
    I’d like some upgrades too. But I think it’s a fair price. We dont have any picks before this point, except maybe BS. In a good draft we should be trying to get back in.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep. Also said it took Aints over 3 weeks to contact us after they convinced Jack to request a trade.

Pathetic from SOS.
    Teams are really being ass hats turning heads and not following through.

Everyone wants to be the winner.