Thanks Thanks:  395
Likes Likes:  2,505
Page 235 of 236 FirstFirst ... 135185225226227228229230231232233234235236 LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 3527
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Welcome to the Bulldogs: Bailey Smith

Geelong are the worst.

They actually won the shittest town in Victoria award this week narrowly edging out Frankston. They are undoubtedly also the shittest club in the AFEL.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

2. Likes bornadog, josie, WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Geelong are the worst.

They actually won the shittest town in Victoria award this week narrowly edging out Frankston. They are undoubtedly also the shittest club in the AFEL.
    It's a total shit hole.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Oh no not the black mark.

If you?re not making trades with a club because they were mean to you one time three years ago then you?re a mark alright.
    Imagine if this was part of some sort of... I don't know... COMPETITION !

Post Thanks / Like

Cats have replaced Plastics & Bummers on my most despised club list.

Post Thanks / Like

Cats using all of their media leverage to get us to fold. Hope it just steels our resolve. **** them!!!
    Have you heard Butters wants to come to the Dogs?

7. Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Dogs View Post
    Cats using all of their media leverage to get us to fold. Hope it just steels our resolve. **** them!!!
    They're very good at getting the media to promote their agenda. We could learn from that.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

9. Likes Go_Dogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If we get 25 for Caleb, something for Macrae...

Do we try for something like Baz and 25 for 17 and F1? So an 8 pick downgrade for them, plus another 1st rounder (with us gambling that it is better than 17).
    Effectively the F2 for F1 swap which BT has suggested, but using a current 2nd rather than future 2nd...

11. Likes bulldogtragic, kickit2Koly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    If we get 25 for Caleb, something for Macrae...

Do we try for something like Baz and 25 for 17 and F1? So an 8 pick downgrade for them, plus another 1st rounder (with us gambling that it is better than 17).
    Effectively the F2 for F1 swap which BT has suggested, but using a current 2nd rather than future 2nd...
    Nice switch up of the Future swaps. If we can extract 32 from the Saints, or our 35, then I’m completely down with that while keeping 25. 25 for me is too generous, but I wouldn’t say no just yet. But hope it’s as low as Power could get it.

Their 38 & at worst our 35 is more than enough to get 27 off Brisbane along with a little something else. While securing Smith is not a bad result for them or us.

This is what I’m talking about with the lack of imagination with the media. If Geelong want to secure Smith and still not pay a huge price there’s ways for them to do it with us that with pick swaps get them back into the top 30 this year too.

The fact the clubs are still talking makes me think this lateral thinking leads to a result where all sides walk away claiming a win.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

What about the black mark on Geelong for being low balling, salary cap rorting flogs?

Post Thanks / Like

Up the AFEL to investigate them…

If we can get two firsts, giving back a middling second then we take it. In the end, we get rid of BS which is worth something too and continue our rebuild. Maybe look at trading that F1 into the first round this year too. Gives us some options.

If Geelong want him locked away tomorrow.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

15. Likes Jasper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    What about the black mark on Geelong for being low balling, salary cap rorting flogs?
    Don’t think you’ll read about that mate.
    Have you heard Butters wants to come to the Dogs?

Post Thanks / Like

Am at the point where as much as I would like to send BS to the draft, pragmatism kicks in and we should do the deal at 17. Yes we get screwed, but it allows the circus that is Bailey Smith to move on.

All I'd ask the AFL to do is verify what incentives Cotton ON are paying for their ambassador and whether thee are reasonable.

From the footy gods I ask that BS tests positive to a banned substance and re-does his knee.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrediKanoute View Post
    Am at the point where as much as I would like to send BS to the draft, pragmatism kicks in and we should do the deal at 17. Yes we get screwed, but it allows the circus that is Bailey Smith to move on.

All I'd ask the AFL to do is verify what incentives Cotton ON are paying for their ambassador and whether thee are reasonable.

From the footy gods I ask that BS tests positive to a banned substance and re-does his knee.
    I agree with being pragmatic and asking to the AFL to do a thorough review with Cotton On but Frederick you're on your own with the last couple of requests. That's all sorts of messed up.
    Doing my best to use emojis more frequently

Post Thanks / Like

Just get what we can for him around pick 17 and a bit coming our way, and then mercilessly bash the **** out of him and sledge him every time he plays us.

Bailey knows what he's doing, to me that makes him fair game - within the rules.

It's fine to pull the mental illness card, but without evidence of trying not to be a narcissist that card's invalid. I'm sick of the excuse.
    TF is this?.........Obviously you're not a golfer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I agree with being pragmatic and asking to the AFL to do a thorough review with Cotton On but Frederick you're on your own with the last couple of requests. That's all sorts of messed up.
    Call me Dexter (you know, the serial killer who’s mainly good but has a dark side). Having been a Bailey sympathiser until his recent unforgivable antics I’ve had a brief moment or two thinking the karma bus might run over Bailey (not mental health or drugs, but yeah-an injury that sidelines him, say during yet another Cats’ finals tilt).

So FrediKanoute (or is it Freddy Krueger) you are not alone with your dark passenger.