Thanks Thanks:  402
Likes Likes:  2,548
Page 241 of 241 FirstFirst ... 141191231232233234235236237238239240241
Results 3,601 to 3,608 of 3608
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Welcome to the Bulldogs: Bailey Smith

We didn't want Smith I think it's pretty clear, I'm not sure what else Power could have done?

I reckon Macca and Daniel are collateral damage of the three headed monster, fingers crossed we can make it work. I really do wish those boys the best of luck, premiership players and bloody consistent with their time at the kennel. Bevo always loved CD and I know he didn't play him as much this year but he would be feeling it tonight no doubt.

Kennedy can seriously tackle thats a massive plus for this group but lets hope we have a role for him because you can see him competing with Sanders, Harmes, Gracia and Gags and lets be honest we don't need more players playing out of position as we all know how it ends up.

Talking about out of position I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes a lock down defender is pretty good overhead and has a team first mentality. I spoke to a few blues supporters today and both said a fan fav gives absolutely everything.

2. Likes josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Smith gonna set an in-season record for missed targets inside-50 or drop the most fire psych-pop album of 2025, not sure which.

BORDERLINE FLYING

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to Kennedy laying a tackle on mullet boy when we play them. Can almost guarantee it will be in first few rounds as AFEL love a grudge match. Let’s hope it’s our home match first time we play them next year (pretty sure we’ll play them twice, as we normally do), and not gather round or their horrible dung heap.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Science View Post
    Smith gonna set an in-season record for missed targets inside-50 or drop the most fire psych-pop album of 2025, not sure which.

Let’s just hope they didn’t give him a new ACL that runs offensively and defensively.
    Park that car
    Drop that phone
    Sleep on the floor
    Dream about me

Post Thanks / Like

What a prick.

Not much else to say.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    Let’s just hope they didn’t give him a new ACL that runs offensively and defensively.
    That should read Bailey Smith is officially a ****.

Post Thanks / Like

I don?t like wishing injury on any player but if I was that way inclined?which I?m not?I can imagine I wouldn?t be too disappointed if Floglenka did another ACL in the first quarter of round 1 next year. But of course, I?d never hope for anything like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    I don?t like wishing injury on any player but if I was that way inclined?which I?m not?I can imagine I wouldn?t be too disappointed if Floglenka did another ACL in the first quarter of round 1 next year. But of course, I?d never hope for anything like that.
    Preseason.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023