Thanks Thanks:  417
Likes Likes:  2,603
Page 244 of 244 FirstFirst ... 144194234235236237238239240241242243244
Results 3,646 to 3,648 of 3648
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Welcome to the Bulldogs: Bailey Smith

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    They've updated the paragraph about Beveridge and his maligning of players:

There’s a narrative that Luke Beveridge, as Bulldogs coach, has favourites and falls in and out of love with some of his players. This could probably be said of any coach, but the perception strengthened at the Dogs when Caleb Daniel was puddling around in the VFL, and his fellow All-Australian Bailey Dale was pushed to the fringes as the sub in the early part of the season, while battlers got games ahead of them.

So, while there might be truth in this narrative about Beveridge, it is not accurate regarding Smith. Both those close to Smith and those within the club say the pair had a good relationship.

Odd The Age and its credible journalists didn't print an acknowledgement of the inaccuracy via a retraction, or my comment pointing it out. Reads pretty differently, doesn't it!
    I'd like to know who the author thinks are the said battlers?

And the retraction just proves the fact that they regularly just make shit up and when called out by us internet nuffies hit the reverse button real fast! (I called out on X a HSun article about our AFLW game with Essendon where it was said that the shitty game by ''traditional'' rivals was bad for the code, which it was... when I pointed out that it was infact the first AFLW game b/w WB & Ess it was quickly changed to ''local'' rivals)

2. Likes jeemak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I say we lock this thread and only post Floglenka content in the Ex?s thread moving forward. Makes me angry just seeing his name.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    I say we lock this thread and only post Floglenka content in the Ex?s thread moving forward. Makes me angry just seeing his name.
    I?d like to change it to ?Your now unwelcome at the Bulldogs: Bailey Smith