Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  17
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Geelong

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Geelong

Geelong don't even need to worry about doing undertable deals.

They are just doing it in plain sight now. Incredible.

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Morris Financial even advertised the role or have a position description for Scott to be measured against?
    Despite the fancy title he will probably just do 6 lunch seminars and rake in a fortune.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    I wonder if Morris Financial even advertised the role or have a position description for Scott to be measured against?
    Despite the fancy title he will probably just do 6 lunch seminars and rake in a fortune.
    By the sounds of it, it's a newly made up role specifically for Brad to earn extra mon...i mean help out and give advise on leadership for their team to grow, this line from the main article on their website and i quote "This new role reflects our commitment to embracing innovation and leadership, ensuring we stay at the forefront of our industry", this is so dodgy and they'll get away with it, Cotton-On and now this.......c'mon AFL do something!

Post Thanks / Like

The ****en guy has been appointed Chief of Leadership and Performance! That's an entire job for any sort of business that's serious enough to have that as a job!

Usually commanding ~$200K-~$350K plus additionals etc.! Depending on the size of the business.

How can he do that and his coaching job? Seriously!!!!

If it's a serious position and not a piss take, then it's too much for an AFL senior coach to take on as a second gig! If it's not a serious position, it's obviously a piss take!

AFEL, come on! Get a scalp in a captive market while you can in order to pretend you're a serious organisation. Punish the hubris, shield your own!
    TF is this?.........Obviously you're not a golfer.