Thanks Thanks:  73
Likes Likes:  531
Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trade Rumours 2024

Pressure on Saints to not pursue Thomas

FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Who knew "due diligence" was code for 'getting rinsed on Twitter'.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

3. Likes Grantysghost, hujsh, bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ross Lyon so was in the camp of let?s get Tarryn Thomas.

Check out the start of his pressa today

https://www.saints.com.au/video/1622...=1723169700001
    More of an In Bruges guy?

5. Thanks GVGjr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Trac wants out https://x.com/tommorris32/status/182...y1lhUs8p7uzZ_A

Bont & Trac = flag

Trade Baz, Macrae and Daniel for Trac.

Let?s go.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    Trac wants out https://x.com/tommorris32/status/182...y1lhUs8p7uzZ_A

Bont & Trac = flag

Trade Baz, Macrae and Daniel for Trac.

Let?s go.
    Omg that story is such rubbish.

If he didn't have a contract he'd be open to a trade. Lmfao!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Omg that story is such rubbish.

If he didn't have a contract he'd be open to a trade. Lmfao!
    It is isn’t it . So he is upset but not going anywhere. I love these stories, they did it with Tim English . West coast after English, go into long monologue then finish with but he will stay at the dogs.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

There was a rumour we were into Nik Cox earlier this year. Of players in the comp who?ve played 6+ games, he?s ranked 473th in the player rankings this year.

I hope we lost interest. Although no one knows it, he?s 200cm tall though.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    There was a rumour we were into Nik Cox earlier this year. Of players in the comp who?ve played 6+ games, he?s ranked 473th in the player rankings this year.

I hope we lost interest. Although no one knows it, he?s 200cm tall though.
    Please god no, he is rubbish. Softest player I've seen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Please god no, he is rubbish. Softest player I've seen.
    And to think Dodoro let Dunkley not get there over the pick used on him. Those three first rounders they kept should’ve set them up, but Dodoro really screwed them. Sometimes I think he’s an awesome double agent. Like Putin will extract him out and admit he was an old school KGB agent all along sabotaging from the inside.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Melbourne are imploding and I love it.

The AGE is reporting Alex Neal Bullen will ask for a trade at years end back home to Adelaide.

13. Likes jeemak, Mofra liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post

The AGE is reporting Alex Neal Bullen will ask for a trade at years end back home to Adelaide.
    That’s just awful…

Post Thanks / Like

I mentioned it the other week after talking to a players father at the VFL. A lot of players not happy with selection process and how they are screwing around with players contracts. In his words they are all liars.
    Bring back the biff

16. Likes Mofra, Dry Rot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    I mentioned it the other week after talking to a players father at the VFL. A lot of players not happy with selection process and how they are screwing around with players contracts. In his words they are all liars.
    Yes, yes you did.

Post Thanks / Like

So the bullshit speculation begins.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...3ca2e0c013f076

OUT-OF-FAVOUR DOG WANTS A MELBOURNE HOME

If out-of-favour Western Bulldogs midfielder Jack Macrae departs the Kennel this year, he is almost a certainty to stay in Melbourne.

While it is not yet a guarantee that the 30-year-old will call it quits at the Dogs, he has played just 16 senior games this season ? currently the lowest tally since his rookie campaign.

?Macrae?s going to have a really frank discussion with Luke Beveridge and the Dogs officials at season?s end,? began Herald Sun journalist Jay Clark on Fox Footy?s Midweek Tackle on Tuesday night.

?This is going to be the question: ?do you see me in your senior plans for next year?? And if it?s a bit of a ?not sure?, well then, he?s going to assess his options elsewhere.

?The issue is, with his family set-up at the moment, hes not particularly interested in leaving Melbourne. Hes 30 years old, hes got a contract to 2027, and if hes going to play in new colours next year, he wants to play at a Melbourne club.

You think of Carlton, Collingwood, St Kilda, Hawthorn, Richmond, North Melbourne, Melbourne it doesnt feel like theres a natural fit.

Clark floated the idea of moving to Geelong ? possibly with current Bulldogs teammate Bailey Smith ? but he was still uncertain that such a move might be in Macrae?s plans this year.

This could be the curly one Im not sure how keen Jack Macrae is for the hour-commute down the highway Clark said.

Could he partner up with Bailey Smith to go down to the Cattery? Im not sure that is in his plans, I really think it is a Melbourne club that Jack Macrae wants to play at next year. It?s going to be interesting.?

Post Thanks / Like

So the bullshit speculation begins.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...3ca2e0c013f076

OUT-OF-FAVOUR DOG WANTS A MELBOURNE HOME

If out-of-favour Western Bulldogs midfielder Jack Macrae departs the Kennel this year, he is almost a certainty to stay in Melbourne.

While it is not yet a guarantee that the 30-year-old will call it quits at the Dogs, he has played just 16 senior games this season ? currently the lowest tally since his rookie campaign.

?Macrae?s going to have a really frank discussion with Luke Beveridge and the Dogs officials at season?s end,? began Herald Sun journalist Jay Clark on Fox Footy?s Midweek Tackle on Tuesday night.

?This is going to be the question: ?do you see me in your senior plans for next year?? And if it?s a bit of a ?not sure?, well then, he?s going to assess his options elsewhere.

?The issue is, with his family set-up at the moment, hes not particularly interested in leaving Melbourne. Hes 30 years old, hes got a contract to 2027, and if hes going to play in new colours next year, he wants to play at a Melbourne club.

You think of Carlton, Collingwood, St Kilda, Hawthorn, Richmond, North Melbourne, Melbourne it doesnt feel like theres a natural fit.

Clark floated the idea of moving to Geelong ? possibly with current Bulldogs teammate Bailey Smith ? but he was still uncertain that such a move might be in Macrae?s plans this year.

This could be the curly one Im not sure how keen Jack Macrae is for the hour-commute down the highway Clark said.

Could he partner up with Bailey Smith to go down to the Cattery? Im not sure that is in his plans, I really think it is a Melbourne club that Jack Macrae wants to play at next year. It?s going to be interesting.?
    Could be his manager putting out the feelers?